Paramount Residential Mortgage Group Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Interviews at Paramount Residential Mortgage Group

2.4

Mortgage Loan Officer Interview

Anonymous Employee in Baltimore, MD

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Paramount Residential Mortgage Group (Baltimore, MD) in March 2018.

Interview

I was contacted by a manager after submitting my resume. We had an in-depth discussion about the industry, my view of it and how PRMG could support my efforts to build a thriving business. We planned to meet in person at the office to continue the interview and include the Refional VP and see if there might be a good fit.

Administration Interview

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 1+ week. I interviewed at Paramount Residential Mortgage Group.

Interview

was referred by a friend that was already working there. Was emailed to schedule a date/time for a phone interview. Asked the basic questions that you would expect from an interview. Stuck to mostly resume questions. This lasted for maybe 30-40 minutes. A few days later I received a call to set up a 1:1 interview. Met with head of HR and she seemed friendly. Ask more about my resume. This lasted for about 40 minutes. I was offered a position 3-4 days later. The people seemed fake; everyone that I interacted with.

Interview Questions

• Why do you think you would be a good fit with our company and for this position?   Answer Question

Negotiation

Very hard to negotiate pay. Company is cheap.

Human Resources Generalist Interview

Anonymous Employee in Corona, CA

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Paramount Residential Mortgage Group (Corona, CA) in February 2015.

Interview

The interview process started with submitting an application through their website. I then had a phone interview by the hiring manager, which were mostly basic questions about your personality and qualifications. I was then asked to come in to interview with the manager. It was pretty laid back as the manager asked mostly questions from things relating to my resume. All in all it was a good interview experience.

Interview Questions

• How would you handle knowing confidential information of employees?   Answer Question

DE Underwriter Interview

Anonymous Employee in Corona, CA

Application

I applied through an employee referral. I interviewed at Paramount Residential Mortgage Group (Corona, CA) in April 2015.

Interview

Interview process was easy and comfortable. My manager did not ask a lot of questions about my experience. He said all says on my resume. It was nice of him to introduce me to some of his staffs even before he offered me the job.

Mortgage Loan Processor Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Jacksonville, FL

Application

I applied online. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Paramount Residential Mortgage Group (Jacksonville, FL) in January 2019.

Interview

Initial interview was done via the phone. Was offered 2nd interview for face to face. However, never heard back from them and they never returned my call or emails. It's to bad for it really is a great company to work for.

Mortgage Underwriter Interview

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Paramount Residential Mortgage Group in June 2019.

Interview

I spoke with the Operations Manager on the phone about a wholesale underwriting position, which I would be doing remotely for it's Santa Ana, Ca office. She did most of the talking which was all about herself and how much she knew and how much HUD loves her. Her language was unprofessional. She seemed uninterested in my skills and or knowledge. I could tell she didn't spend much time looking at my resume. I felt she had no interview skills.

Interview Questions

• How much do you like know FHA?   1 Answer

Mortgage Underwriter Interview

Anonymous Employee in Plantation, FL

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 5 days. I interviewed at Paramount Residential Mortgage Group (Plantation, FL) in May 2015.

Interview

A telephone interview after submitting my resume to a Senior Manager that was referred to me. He then referred me to the Regional Manager for a telephone interview. A background check was required, my references were checked out and within a week I was hired. I traveled from Georgia to Plantation Florida for a week of training and returned to work remotely from my home office

Interview Questions

Interview

Are you licensed? Do you have experience? How much a month? Do you know encompass How will your prospect. How Much to you expect to make, what pricing do you want. Basic questions over the phone.

Interview Questions

• Are you licensed? Do you have experience? How much a month? Do you know encompass How will your prospect.   Answer Question

Loan Officer Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Cincinnati, OH

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Paramount Residential Mortgage Group (Cincinnati, OH) in May 2015.

Interview

I applied for the position through glassdoor and quickly got a call from the manager. There were two interviews, the first one I met with the manager and he told me about the job, he didn't ask too many questions but wanted me to understand what I was applying for. He brought out information about training/commission/loan rates which was very overwhelming for the first interview. The second interview was with the manager again and two other Loan Officers to see if they thought I seemed to fit the position. I thought this was interesting and I appreciated the their concern.

Interview Questions

• Are you competitive? How do you feel about cold calling?   Answer Question

Operations Manager Interview

Application

I applied through other source. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Paramount Residential Mortgage Group in May 2012.

Interview

Connected with a Regional Manager thru Linkedin and spoke on the phone twice regarding the position and the opportunity. Had a face to face interview/meeting and was then referred to speak with the West Coast Operations manager for a phone interview. Both the face to face interview and the telephone interview went extremely well. My perception of each person was great, enjoyed speaking with both of them and felt that I would be a great fit with personality and culture of the company. The Regional called me back within a few days and told me that a verbal offer would be forthcoming and a written offer within the week. It has been 3 weeks and no written offer. With numerous phones calls to follow up and no returned calls my initial perception of these people have changed - this is extremely unprofessional and frankly cowardly. If you have decided on someone else then man up and make the phone call. Dont leave people hanging.