Parco, Inc. Management Trainee Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Parco, Inc. Management Trainee Interview Questions

2.5

Interviews for Top Jobs at Parco, Inc.

2 Candidate Interview ReviewsBack to all Interviews

Management Trainee Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Multān (Pakistan)

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 5 weeks. I interviewed at Parco, Inc. (Multān (Pakistan)) in January 2012.

Interview

The hiring process was pretty much transparent, but I think their initial test content was a little bit irrelevant. It should be more of engineering side. Moreover, the ratio of english to math section was unbalanced too. Interview looked fine, it was a good judgement of my abilities and personality, and I think that as I wasn't fully matched to the job profile, so that's the reason I didn't get a job offer.

Interview Questions

• One question regarding networking   1 Answer

Other Interview Reviews for Parco, Inc.

Management Trainee Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Muntinlupa (Philippines)

Application

I applied online. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Parco, Inc. (Muntinlupa (Philippines)) in November 2010.

Interview

I sent my resume online. They called & texted me after one week of submitting my resume. I was ask to bring my resume, id and other documents. I filled up application form. Afterward, I took an exam for 1 hour. The interview consist of work experience and personal question.

Interview Questions

• How I met my husband and why I'm not with him in UK?   1 Answer
    • If I'm willing to accept another position aside from the one I was applying for.   1 Answer