Pareto Law Interview Questions in Birmingham, England | Glassdoor

1 Candidate Interview Review Back to all Interviews

Graduate Sales Role Interview

Anonymous Employee in Birmingham, England (UK)

Application

The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Pareto Law (Birmingham, England (UK)) in June 2016.

Interview

This was the first job I applied for. Within hours Pareto had contacted me to conduct a telephone interview which was successful and they then put me down for the assessment day. I have to say the staff at Pareto were excellent leading up to the date, offering constant advice and reassurance throughout.

The assessment day was generally a good experience, it was well organised and a great atmosphere They provided catering and made sure everyone was looked after, If anything it was a bit long winded but this is generally the nature of these types of events.

Following on from this Pareto gave excellent feedback and processed my final interview quickly, again giving any advice needed. They negotiated on my behalf for the company I had applied for and got me a fair deal having been successful.

Overall I would say I am extremely satisfied with the level of service offered by Pareto, they feel genuine. I would thoroughly recommend them to anyone looking for employment.

Interview Questions