Parexel CRA II Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Parexel CRA II Interview Questions

Interviews at Parexel

2.5

Anonymous Employee in Billerica, MA

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 2+ months. I interviewed at Parexel (Billerica, MA) in October 2011.

Interview

Scenario situations presented (i.e. what would you do upon identifying an unreported SAE while at the site monitoring, what would you do if you arrive to the site if none of the data has been completed).

Interview Questions

• If you have worked in the field, none of the questions should come across as difficult. All common knowledge in the Clinical Research world.   3 Answers

Negotiation

I didn't negotiate, but now wish that I had stayed with my previous employer.

Other Interview Reviews for Parexel

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Newark, NJ

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Parexel (Newark, NJ) in May 2011.

Interview

all phone interviews. the first is all about the content of your resume very brief summary, the second more details asking about your experiences as a CRA. Kind of technical nothing you cannot handle provided you know your onions the third is a behavioral interview testing your skills in site situational cases.

CRA II Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at Parexel.

Interview

I applied online. I was emailed and did a phone interview with a recruiter. Ist interview was (15 mins), set up for a 2nd interview w/ same recruiter about my experience (45min) was pushed through to HR for 1 hour and 4th interview with a Manager (all by phone).

Interview Questions

• No real difficult questions: How do you organize yourself, what components should be in ICF, what would you do if you went to a site where patients had not signed HIPAA   2 Answers

Anonymous Employee in Houston, TX

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Parexel (Houston, TX) in June 2015.

Interview

Contacted within 2 days of online submission. 3 separate interviews: 2 phone interviews and 1 video interview. First 2 interviews are to determine if you are qualified. 3rd is more technical to discuss work history. Easy interview and felt more like a conversation, if you know Clinical trial terms.

Interview Questions

• How would you handle a difficult PI? What is a SAE? Components of ICF? How do you deal with unsigned HIPPA forms of subjects.   Answer Question

Anonymous Employee in Chicago, IL

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 5 days. I interviewed at Parexel (Chicago, IL) in June 2015.

Interview

Very easy and quick interview process. 1 screening call by the recruiter, 2 phone interviews (30 mins each) with HR reps and 1 hour Skype interview with Line manager. Basic CRA questions relating to job roles.

CRA II Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Madrid (Spain)

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at Parexel (Madrid (Spain)) in December 2017.

Interview

I applied online, had a phone interview about my profile and the characteristics of the vacancy. Two weeks later I had a face to face interview, it took half an hour. They gave me 30 minutes to complete a test about different situations to solve them. After that, they asked me some questions about my experience.

Interview Questions

• How do you manage deadlines?
      How do you organise a monitor visit?   Answer Question

CRA II Interview

Anonymous Employee in London, England (UK)

Application

I applied through a staffing agency. The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at Parexel (London, England (UK)) in February 2016.

Interview

got to meet the director and a line manager, pretty relaxed and friendly. Easy going interview with a lot of potential situations and answer, like a Q&A. The whole interview took about 40 minutes.

Interview Questions

• The asked me about general GCP stuff, like real world situations. Nothing complicated or machiavelic, just every day CRA problems   1 Answer

CRA II Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 2+ weeks. I interviewed at Parexel in November 2012.

Interview

Excellent recruiting team. All phone interviews

Interview Questions

• How do you keep yourself organized? How do you handle an unreported SAE?   1 Answer

Negotiation

CRA II Interview

Application

I applied through a staffing agency. The process took 6 weeks. I interviewed at Parexel in July 2014.

Interview

First had a telephone interview with recruting agency, then another phone interview with HR department at parexel. A video conference interview was next with a direction and lastly another phone interview with HR.

Interview Questions

• All questions will be familiar for a CRA with experience.   Answer Question

CRA II Interview

Anonymous Employee in Aberdeen, Scotland (UK)

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took a week. I interviewed at Parexel (Aberdeen, Scotland (UK)) in February 2016.

Interview

The hiring for this position was very straight forward, but I had previously worked for PAREXEL in he UK
    The interview was generally a telephone interview which a Line Manager, walking through my CV and experience, why moving etc