Parfümerie Douglas Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Parfümerie Douglas Interview Questions

2.5

Interviews for Top Jobs at Parfümerie Douglas

Shop Sales Person Interview

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Parfümerie Douglas.

Interview

The interview process requires the applicant to demonstrate abilities in dealing with demanding customer, basic knowledge of cosmetics and also to be able to work constantly in team.
    Moreover you are required to able to talk at least English in order to deal with foreign customers entering the shop.
    It takes more or less 1 hour to be interviewed.

Interview Questions

• Which previous experiences do you have within the cosmetic industry? How keen are you on learning about new products and transmit your knowledge to customers?   Answer Question

Beauty Advisor Interview

Anonymous Employee in Mannheim (Germany)

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Parfümerie Douglas (Mannheim (Germany)) in January 2012.

Interview

Very chilled with the manager of the store (Mannheim, Germany) and two or three sales/beauty advisors temporarily joining in. They ask about my background, motivation, interests, future plans, talents and why I considered myself a good fit for the job. Also whether I'd be ok with taking a course to make up for the lack of experience/knowledge in the subject field. All in all, manageable and rather a cozy get together than a regular "interview".

Interview Questions

• What do you think of the following make up?
      How to choose the right foundation?
      Answer Question