Paris Baguette Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Updated Jan 3, 2017

1.6

Part Time Cashier Interview

Anonymous Employee in Milpitas, CA

Application

I applied in-person. I interviewed at Paris Baguette (Milpitas, CA) in September 2016.

Interview

The manager talked most of the time. She interviewed me at the store so it was really noisy but it was doable. She wanted to get to know me as a person and asked questions to determine if I could give good customer service and asked questions if I'm fit to handle the stress.

Interview Questions

• If a customer wasn't satisfied with their order, what can you do to fix it?   1 Answer

Crew Member Interview

Anonymous Employee in Garden Grove, CA

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 3 days. I interviewed at Paris Baguette (Garden Grove, CA) in September 2016.

Interview

I went in to the store with my resume and after I turned in my application, I was taken aside by the manager for an interview immediately. The store has a high turnover rate, so they were very understaffed. We sat at a table off to the side in the store and she looked over my resume and asked me questions about it.

Sales Associate Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in New York, NY

Interview

Informal, relaxed. Had two managers interview me. Asked about my hours, why I want to work there, etc. Was pretty relaxed. Just sat down at a free table and had the interview. Didn't get the job because I lived too far away from the store.

Baker Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Paris Baguette.

Interview

I applied for the baker job through craigslist. The hiring manager called me in for an interview and was hired on the spot. They were desperate to hire people so I didn't require experience. She asked me a few questions about my availability and experience and then was given a hiring packet to fill out.

Cashier/Barista Interview

Anonymous Employee in San Jose, CA

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 3 days. I interviewed at Paris Baguette (San Jose, CA).

Interview

I went in to talk to the manager. The process was chill. He asked me about my life, hobbies, etc. I got the job on the spot and started a few days after.

Interview Questions

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Paris Baguette.

Interview

The manager was straightforward, clear, and concise. She made known that the they were looking for a hardworker. They were also looking for long-term employees. She also gave examples of tasks that had to be performed during working hours.

Interview Questions

• Availability? Do you know that you will be doing a lot of manual labor?   1 Answer

Crew Member Interview

Anonymous Employee in West Covina, CA

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Paris Baguette (West Covina, CA) in October 2015.

Interview

I came in 10 minutes early, waited an hour, filled out some application papers then sat down with two gentlemen. One was the vice manager, one was a shift leader. The shift leader asked more questions than the manager, but the manager was writing things down. The fact there were two of them felt a little intimidating, since I was alone. But the questions weren't anything too difficult. After 5-6 questions, they said they would give me a call in the next week if they wanted to hire me and it was over. 2 days later, I got a call to 'fill in the rest of my application', which was supposed to mean 'come in because you're hired and we need your papers and information', but I took it as 'you forgot to put something down'. I'm not sure if this was my mistake, or just a miscommunication, but that day I went in and met with the store owner, signed some tax papers, went over the employee hand book and just like that I was hired.

Baker Interview

Anonymous Employee in Cupertino, CA

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Paris Baguette (Cupertino, CA).

Interview

They called me in and I came to the interview. We would sit down and talk about this job. At first there was one person and then there another person from the. Company came in. It made me comfortable though because they were lenient with me.

Interview Questions

• Do you have any experience with baking?   1 Answer

Negotiation

It was like when we were filling out the paperworks, we would decide on based of my last experience at my previous work. It was adollar up because of minimum wage raised up.

Cashier/Barista Interview

Anonymous Employee in New York, NY

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at Paris Baguette (New York, NY) in July 2015.

Interview

I came there, waited for a manager to be called out from the back by some employee. He didn't take long to come out. Greeted me and started with asking me about my life, etc. Then he smoothly started asking about qualifications.

Interview Questions

• Asked me about my education.   1 Answer

Sales Representative Interview

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at Paris Baguette.

Interview

Easy as pie. Basic interview. If you are a sturdy person in the basic labor field, shouldnt be a problem. Be casually dressed, not too overdressed. Smile a lot, and show off your achievements and let your smile show that you are a diligent and hard worker. If you are actually a diligent and hard worker, don't waste your time at this location. I'm not sure about the other locations, but every person I've met who has worked at Paris Baguette all generally have something to talk about.. Reason being is that they all hold the same woe.

Interview Questions

• What is your availability?   1 Answer