Paris Baguette Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Updated Oct 19, 2017

1.6

Assistant Manager Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Bergen, NJ

Application

I applied through college or university. I interviewed at Paris Baguette (Bergen, NJ).

Interview

The interview was about 30 min in a remote area in their eastern HQ in NJ. It was relaxed and was asked basic questions about my resume and Paris Baguette. This is a Korean company and it shows in whom they employ.

Cashier/Barista Interview

Interview

the interview was pretty simple and informal. basically asking when i'm free and what the job is. the interview was done in the bakery/cafe. i interviewed with the general manager but some might interview with the assistant manager.

Assistant Store Manager Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Las Vegas, NV

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Paris Baguette (Las Vegas, NV) in March 2017.

Interview

Emailed the application, got a phone call to set up the interview few days after. Met with the recruiter/ district manager for the interview at the store the following week. Interview was about 30mins long.

Sales Associate Interview

Anonymous Employee in New Brunswick, NJ

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 3 days. I interviewed at Paris Baguette (New Brunswick, NJ) in January 2017.

Interview

The process was very quick and straightforward. The manager asks a few questions and then you go on to fill out multiple forms and after he asks for your available or preferable days to work.

Cashier Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in New York, NY

Application

I applied in-person. I interviewed at Paris Baguette (New York, NY) in October 2016.

Interview

I had to ask in person. The manager sat down with me in the bakery. They asked me basic questions about my availability (holidays, weekends, morning or afternoon shift). They also asked why I want to work here.

Part Time Cashier Interview

Anonymous Employee in Milpitas, CA

Application

I applied in-person. I interviewed at Paris Baguette (Milpitas, CA) in September 2016.

Interview

The manager talked most of the time. She interviewed me at the store so it was really noisy but it was doable. She wanted to get to know me as a person and asked questions to determine if I could give good customer service and asked questions if I'm fit to handle the stress.

Interview Questions

• If a customer wasn't satisfied with their order, what can you do to fix it?   1 Answer

Crew Member Interview

Anonymous Employee in Garden Grove, CA

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 3 days. I interviewed at Paris Baguette (Garden Grove, CA) in September 2016.

Interview

I went in to the store with my resume and after I turned in my application, I was taken aside by the manager for an interview immediately. The store has a high turnover rate, so they were very understaffed. We sat at a table off to the side in the store and she looked over my resume and asked me questions about it.

Sales Associate Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in New York, NY

Interview

Informal, relaxed. Had two managers interview me. Asked about my hours, why I want to work there, etc. Was pretty relaxed. Just sat down at a free table and had the interview. Didn't get the job because I lived too far away from the store.

Baker Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Paris Baguette.

Interview

I applied for the baker job through craigslist. The hiring manager called me in for an interview and was hired on the spot. They were desperate to hire people so I didn't require experience. She asked me a few questions about my availability and experience and then was given a hiring packet to fill out.

Cashier/Barista Interview

Anonymous Employee in San Jose, CA

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 3 days. I interviewed at Paris Baguette (San Jose, CA).

Interview

I went in to talk to the manager. The process was chill. He asked me about my life, hobbies, etc. I got the job on the spot and started a few days after.