Park City Resort Ski Instructor Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Updated Oct 19, 2017

2.5

2 Candidate Interview ReviewsBack to all Interviews

Ski Instructor Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at Park City Resort in September 2017.

Interview

It was a pretty relaxed telephone interview where she asked my ski history and why I wanted to be a ski instructor. She did not give too much of a break down of the job or what it entails which means she expected you to have done your research before hand.

Interview Questions

Other Interview Reviews for Park City Resort

Ski Instructor Interview

Anonymous Employee in Park City, UT

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 5 days. I interviewed at Park City Resort (Park City, UT) in November 2011.

Interview

I heard about a career fair they were holding and attended with what seemed like hundreds of other applicants. I waited for my interview in which I was just asked about my work history which included teahingg swimming. I was then told about company policies like no ear piercings for males which I agreed I could follow since my ears were pierced at the time. I was then told I would definitely have a position and to awate a phone interview with someone else from the department. It went basically the same way and then all I had to do was fill out some paperwork and do a background check all online which made it extremely easy. I started training the following week.

Interview Questions

• What would you bring to this position that others could not?   1 Answer

Negotiation

They are pretty set on their pay scale as it is all based on experience and certification so I accepted their offer.