Park Nicollet Health Services Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Updated Jul 18, 2017

2.7

Associate Patient Care Manager Interview

Anonymous Employee in Minneapolis, MN

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at Park Nicollet Health Services (Minneapolis, MN) in May 2017.

Interview

Interviewed with CNO, 2 HR representatives, 3 Clinical Nurse Directors, 3 unit nurse managers during first interview. Called back to meet with Medical Director and Nurse Educator and staff panel. Behavioral questions were intense, definitely need to do your homework to be prepared.

Interview Questions

• Explain a time when you dealt with conflict between a peer/coworker?   Answer Question

Claims Specialist Interview

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Park Nicollet Health Services.

Interview

2 people telling you about positions they have in their department. Medicare department and Claims Denials. They both take turns asking 5 behavior questions and they are pretty in depth, ones you wont be prepared for!

Triage Nurse Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Minneapolis, MN

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Park Nicollet Health Services (Minneapolis, MN) in December 2016.

Interview

I received a telephone call from HR representative after applying for a certain position. I was told that the position had been filled internally but asked if I would be interested in another available position. I was advised to look at the position and call back if interested in it which I did. I then scheduled a phone interview with the HR representative which lasted about 30 minutes. A few days later I received a phone call from the hiring manager to schedule a in person interview with 3 of the department managers and director.

Interview Questions

• How would I expect to use my previous pediatric nurse experience in the position that would cover all age groups?   Answer Question

Interview

HR called for an initial interview, it went good and she passed my information on to the supervisor for that specific site. They than contacted me to set up an interview with 3 other she worked with. Set up another interview with 2 of the same people plus another 3(making it me interviewing with 5 staff members). HR than contacted me a few hours later offering me the position.

Interview Questions

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 days. I interviewed at Park Nicollet Health Services.

Interview

I was called for a phone interview with Human Resources. They scheduled the phone interview for a different day and were willing to work around my schedule. Once I passed that they followed with an in person interview in the department with which I applied

Interview Questions

• Tell me about a time when you were surprised by negative feedback you received   Answer Question

Certified Pharmacy Technician Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Robbinsdale, MN

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at Park Nicollet Health Services (Robbinsdale, MN) in January 2016.

Interview

I was interviewed for a Pharmacy Tech position by the Pharmacy Manager. He gave me a whole 10 minutes and we didn't even sit down! I didn't even get a chance to show him my state pharmacy certification form! I thought I was not given a fair interview at all and it was terribly unprofessional.

Interview Questions

• Why do you want to work here? What is your availability (for work hours)?   Answer Question

Patient Representative Interview

Anonymous Employee in Minneapolis, MN

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Park Nicollet Health Services (Minneapolis, MN) in October 2015.

Interview

Someone will call for an interview. the interview consist about 30 to 40 mins. Question base interview. After two weeks they will send an email to confirm the next process. After phone interview the manager will contact you for a in person interview. the in-person interview was short and simple with about 4 to 5 questions. If you're lucky you get to look around at the facility

Private Interview

Anonymous Employee in Minneapolis, MN

Application

I applied online. The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at Park Nicollet Health Services (Minneapolis, MN).

Interview

There was an initial telephone interview with a follow up interview with department management. HR was not familiar with the job I was applying for, which made the telephone interview difficult as the examples I used were job specific. I spent a lot of time explaining the background to my answer. The department level interview was engaging.

Interview Questions

• Describe a difficult situation which you handled effectively.   1 Answer

Negotiation

The HR professional wrote down my salary incorrectly, so I was initially offered below my current salary, and additional time was needed to renegotiate.

Vascular Ultrasound Technolgosit Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Minneapolis, MN

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Park Nicollet Health Services (Minneapolis, MN).

Interview

The in person interview process consisted of 3 parts: meeting with the lead tech, observing a tech scan a patient, and being interviewed by the technologists.
    When I met with the lead tech, she only asked me about 4 questions. I was able to elaborate on them to provide details; however, I was surprised by the lack of questions.
    Observing a scan went fine and was simply watching a scan to see if you liked what you saw - no questions for you here.
    I was disappointed when I met with the techs. They didn't have time to actually meet with me. They were busy working and some were busy chatting with each other. So essentially, I was able to introduce myself to all of them and let them know my current position, but they were too busy to actually get to know me. At other interviews I've had, they've set aside time for this and took turns asking a series of formal interview questions.
    I was told that the decision was made by a vote by all of the technologists. I got the feeling that they already had someone in mind and this was just a formality - the techs just weren't that interested in hearing what I had to say.

Interview Questions

• How would you handle a difficult patient/situation?
      Strengths/weaknesses?   Answer Question

Administrative Billing Interview

Anonymous Employee in Minneapolis, MN

Application

I applied online. The process took a week. I interviewed at Park Nicollet Health Services (Minneapolis, MN) in July 2015.

Interview

I enjoyed the interview process quite a bit, it was less traditional than expected, at least after the initial phone screen interview with the recruiter. The interviewers at the in-person interview asked more about situations I've encountered and how I dealt with them and less about specific job details. It was conversational instead of feeling like an interrogation. I was given the opportunity to ask questions along the way, and benefits were thoroughly explained too.

Interview Questions

• Tell us about a situation when you had a conflict with another person at work, and what you did about it. How did you feel about it?   Answer Question