Park Place Dealerships Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Interviews at Park Place Dealerships

2.8

Sort:

IT Systems Administrator Interview

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Park Place Dealerships.

Interview

Applied for the job on park place carrier site. A week later recruiter emailed me to set up a phone screening. On the phone called we talked about pretty general HR questions like my background working history etc. Soon after that did an online personality test.

A week later I was invited to onsite interview to meet with the recruiter. Did another IQ test on site.

A week later I was asked to meet with the department director. On that day I was told that they have to reschedule the interview.

After that, I never heard anything back. Emailed the recruiter 3 times and no reply.

Really unprofessional hiring process. Nothing bad to tell me that position has been filled or you are not the one we want. It's all better than just disappeared from contact.

Automotive Technician Interview

Anonymous Employee in Bedford, TX

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Park Place Dealerships (Bedford, TX) in March 2009.

Interview

I was seen at another employment and offered an interview. Interview was informal and direct with the shop foreman, then more formal with Service Manager and HR.

Interview Questions

• What does team work means to you?   1 Answer

Automotive Technician Interview

Anonymous Employee in Dallas, TX

Application

I applied through a recruiter. I interviewed at Park Place Dealerships (Dallas, TX) in March 2013.

Interview

Was given a tour of the dealership and then sat in the managers office and was casually interview and then the topic of conversation ultimately had nothing to do with the position and was just normal banter about cars.

Anonymous Interview

Interview

Very organized, very good communication. Formal process, so don't show up underdressed. Know your stuff, know the company and come prepared.

Sales Consultant Interview

Anonymous Employee in Plano, TX

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Park Place Dealerships (Plano, TX) in June 2012.

Interview

apply online. take a aptitude test. interview with dealership managers

Interview Questions

• would you want to move up into management or stay a sales consultant if the money is right   Answer Question

Sales Consultant Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Grapevine, TX

Application

I applied online. The process took 1+ week. I interviewed at Park Place Dealerships (Grapevine, TX) in January 2016.

Interview

Face to face with GM then met with HR lady who basically went over my resume. Followed by tour of location and video presentation. I thought it was very polished and professional and most definitely a quality employer. Emphasis was placed on my sales background and history.

Interview Questions

• Why did you choose Park Place   1 Answer

Sales Interview

Application

I applied through an employee referral. I interviewed at Park Place Dealerships.

Interview

Very well structured interview. There was a very comprehensive personality and aptitude test to screen candidates. Everyone treated me with extreme professionalism and courtesy. Got a comprehensive tour of the facility, and the timing on every thing was planned very well ahead of time.

Interview Questions

• Everything that they asked me was fairly standard for a sales position.   Answer Question

Director of Marketing Interview

Anonymous Employee in Dallas, TX

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 5 days. I interviewed at Park Place Dealerships (Dallas, TX) in April 2010.

Interview

Initial interview with VP of HR. Then series of screening tests - personality profile, Intelligence test. Then interview with CEO. Then interview with other members of the Leadership Team - two Presidents and CFO. One final interview with CEO. Had to pass drug test and criminal background check before company extended an offer.

Interview Questions

• Outline 90 day plan for learning the car business and putting marketing plan together   Answer Question

Customer Service Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Dallas, TX

Application

I applied through other source. The process took 2+ weeks. I interviewed at Park Place Dealerships (Dallas, TX) in October 2015.

Interview

There were two people in the interview that I had. Both were extremely nice, and told me a lot about the company and the work that they do. Highlight customer service. I only had the one interview and a follow up email, but unfortunately didn't get the position.

Interview Questions

• Asked a lot about experience working with a team/team environment   1 Answer

Sales Assistant Interview

Anonymous Employee in Plano, TX

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 days. I interviewed at Park Place Dealerships (Plano, TX) in May 2015.

Interview

One on one, then with multiple managers including a facility tour. Very relaxed

The facility is huge so it's easy to get lost. With out the tour it would be overwhelming and possibly discouraging. The staff is all friendly and makes you feel at home. They follow their core convictions even with their employees.

Interview Questions

• Describe a time you went above and beyond to "wow" a customer.   1 Answer