Park Place Motorcars Interview Questions in Dallas-Fort Worth, TX | Glassdoor

2.8

8 Candidate Interview ReviewsBack to all Interviews

New Car Administrative Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Dallas, TX

Application

I applied online. The process took 5 days. I interviewed at Park Place Motorcars (Dallas, TX) in September 2016.

Interview

The interview and assessment test together lasted a good hour. I was asked typical interview questions about my experience and history. Also given examples of situations and how I would handle them. Nothing too difficult if you use common sense and good judgement.

Interview Questions

• How would you handle an unhappy customer call that had a question you can't answer.   1 Answer

Sales Consultant Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Grapevine, TX

Application

I applied online. The process took 1+ week. I interviewed at Park Place Motorcars (Grapevine, TX) in January 2016.

Interview

Face to face with GM then met with HR lady who basically went over my resume. Followed by tour of location and video presentation. I thought it was very polished and professional and most definitely a quality employer. Emphasis was placed on my sales background and history.

Interview Questions

• Why did you choose Park Place   1 Answer

Customer Service Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Dallas, TX

Application

I applied through other source. The process took 2+ weeks. I interviewed at Park Place Motorcars (Dallas, TX) in October 2015.

Interview

There were two people in the interview that I had. Both were extremely nice, and told me a lot about the company and the work that they do. Highlight customer service. I only had the one interview and a follow up email, but unfortunately didn't get the position.

Interview Questions

• Asked a lot about experience working with a team/team environment   1 Answer

Sales Assistant Interview

Anonymous Employee in Plano, TX

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 days. I interviewed at Park Place Motorcars (Plano, TX) in May 2015.

Interview

One on one, then with multiple managers including a facility tour. Very relaxed

The facility is huge so it's easy to get lost. With out the tour it would be overwhelming and possibly discouraging. The staff is all friendly and makes you feel at home. They follow their core convictions even with their employees.

Interview Questions

• Describe a time you went above and beyond to "wow" a customer.   1 Answer

Automotive Technician Interview

Anonymous Employee in Dallas, TX

Application

I applied through a recruiter. I interviewed at Park Place Motorcars (Dallas, TX) in March 2013.

Interview

Was given a tour of the dealership and then sat in the managers office and was casually interview and then the topic of conversation ultimately had nothing to do with the position and was just normal banter about cars.

Sales Consultant Interview

Anonymous Employee in Plano, TX

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Park Place Motorcars (Plano, TX) in June 2012.

Interview

apply online. take a aptitude test. interview with dealership managers

Interview Questions

• would you want to move up into management or stay a sales consultant if the money is right   Answer Question

Director of Marketing Interview

Anonymous Employee in Dallas, TX

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 5 days. I interviewed at Park Place Motorcars (Dallas, TX) in April 2010.

Interview

Initial interview with VP of HR. Then series of screening tests - personality profile, Intelligence test. Then interview with CEO. Then interview with other members of the Leadership Team - two Presidents and CFO. One final interview with CEO. Had to pass drug test and criminal background check before company extended an offer.

Interview Questions

• Outline 90 day plan for learning the car business and putting marketing plan together   Answer Question

Automotive Technician Interview

Anonymous Employee in Bedford, TX

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Park Place Motorcars (Bedford, TX) in March 2009.

Interview

I was seen at another employment and offered an interview. Interview was informal and direct with the shop foreman, then more formal with Service Manager and HR.

Interview Questions

• What does team work means to you?   1 Answer