Park Place Motorcars Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Updated Jul 6, 2017

2.9

13 Candidate Interview ReviewsBack to all Interviews

Sales Interview

Application

I applied through an employee referral. I interviewed at Park Place Motorcars.

Interview

Very well structured interview. There was a very comprehensive personality and aptitude test to screen candidates. Everyone treated me with extreme professionalism and courtesy. Got a comprehensive tour of the facility, and the timing on every thing was planned very well ahead of time.

Interview Questions

• Everything that they asked me was fairly standard for a sales position.   Answer Question

New Car Administrative Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Dallas, TX

Application

I applied online. The process took 5 days. I interviewed at Park Place Motorcars (Dallas, TX) in September 2016.

Interview

The interview and assessment test together lasted a good hour. I was asked typical interview questions about my experience and history. Also given examples of situations and how I would handle them. Nothing too difficult if you use common sense and good judgement.

Interview Questions

• How would you handle an unhappy customer call that had a question you can't answer.   1 Answer

Sales Consultant Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Grapevine, TX

Application

I applied online. The process took 1+ week. I interviewed at Park Place Motorcars (Grapevine, TX) in January 2016.

Interview

Face to face with GM then met with HR lady who basically went over my resume. Followed by tour of location and video presentation. I thought it was very polished and professional and most definitely a quality employer. Emphasis was placed on my sales background and history.

Interview Questions

• Why did you choose Park Place   1 Answer

Customer Service Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Dallas, TX

Application

I applied through other source. The process took 2+ weeks. I interviewed at Park Place Motorcars (Dallas, TX) in October 2015.

Interview

There were two people in the interview that I had. Both were extremely nice, and told me a lot about the company and the work that they do. Highlight customer service. I only had the one interview and a follow up email, but unfortunately didn't get the position.

Interview Questions

• Asked a lot about experience working with a team/team environment   1 Answer

Sales Assistant Interview

Anonymous Employee in Plano, TX

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 days. I interviewed at Park Place Motorcars (Plano, TX) in May 2015.

Interview

One on one, then with multiple managers including a facility tour. Very relaxed

The facility is huge so it's easy to get lost. With out the tour it would be overwhelming and possibly discouraging. The staff is all friendly and makes you feel at home. They follow their core convictions even with their employees.

Interview Questions

• Describe a time you went above and beyond to "wow" a customer.   1 Answer

Service Valet Interview

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Park Place Motorcars.

Interview

Common interview questions: why Park place, name a situation where u dealt with an unhappy client, and where do u see yourself in 10 years? I was interviewed by a couple of managers and they made process pretty comfortable for me.

Anonymous Interview

Interview

Very organized, very good communication. Formal process, so don't show up underdressed. Know your stuff, know the company and come prepared.

Car Wash Interview

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 5 days. I interviewed at Park Place Motorcars.

Interview

Pretty easy interview with normal interview question. Got asked the normal round of question like tell me about your self and explain your best quality.

Automotive Technician Interview

Anonymous Employee in Dallas, TX

Application

I applied through a recruiter. I interviewed at Park Place Motorcars (Dallas, TX) in March 2013.

Interview

Was given a tour of the dealership and then sat in the managers office and was casually interview and then the topic of conversation ultimately had nothing to do with the position and was just normal banter about cars.

Sales Assistant Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at Park Place Motorcars in February 2013.

Interview

Even for an Intern, there will be good preparation that you need to do before the interview, and make sure you know why you should be a valuable asset to their team. Its important you know the reasons why you want to work there and what you can offer the company. I went in very confident because I knew every model that Mercedes made by heart, their specifications such as horsepower, torque and drivetrain.

Interview Questions

• Give me a example in which you faced difficulty confronting a group member and what did you do about that? It can be in school for project or work related as well   Answer Question

Negotiation

Not much negotiation room really, I knew what the pay was and i accepted it