Park Place Motorcars Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Park Place Motorcars Interview Questions

Updated Nov 13, 2017

2.9

Sales Interview

Application

I applied through an employee referral. I interviewed at Park Place Motorcars.

Interview

Very well structured interview. There was a very comprehensive personality and aptitude test to screen candidates. Everyone treated me with extreme professionalism and courtesy. Got a comprehensive tour of the facility, and the timing on every thing was planned very well ahead of time.

Interview Questions

• Everything that they asked me was fairly standard for a sales position.   Answer Question

Director of Marketing Interview

Anonymous Employee in Dallas, TX

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 5 days. I interviewed at Park Place Motorcars (Dallas, TX) in April 2010.

Interview

Initial interview with VP of HR. Then series of screening tests - personality profile, Intelligence test. Then interview with CEO. Then interview with other members of the Leadership Team - two Presidents and CFO. One final interview with CEO. Had to pass drug test and criminal background check before company extended an offer.

Interview Questions

• Outline 90 day plan for learning the car business and putting marketing plan together   Answer Question

Sales Experience Manager Interview

Anonymous Employee in Fort Worth, TX

Application

I applied online. The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at Park Place Motorcars (Fort Worth, TX) in March 2015.

Interview

A longer more in depth process that helped specify the exact candidate they were looking for. I met with at least 3 different people at each stage of the interview process so the employee could ensure there was not just one perspective taken.

Interview Questions

• How will you generate more business for the dealership?   1 Answer

Customer Service Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Dallas, TX

Application

I applied through other source. The process took 2+ weeks. I interviewed at Park Place Motorcars (Dallas, TX) in October 2015.

Interview

There were two people in the interview that I had. Both were extremely nice, and told me a lot about the company and the work that they do. Highlight customer service. I only had the one interview and a follow up email, but unfortunately didn't get the position.

Interview Questions

• Asked a lot about experience working with a team/team environment   1 Answer

New Car Administrative Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Dallas, TX

Application

I applied online. The process took 5 days. I interviewed at Park Place Motorcars (Dallas, TX) in September 2016.

Interview

The interview and assessment test together lasted a good hour. I was asked typical interview questions about my experience and history. Also given examples of situations and how I would handle them. Nothing too difficult if you use common sense and good judgement.

Interview Questions

• How would you handle an unhappy customer call that had a question you can't answer.   1 Answer

Sales Assistant Interview

Anonymous Employee in Plano, TX

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 days. I interviewed at Park Place Motorcars (Plano, TX) in May 2015.

Interview

One on one, then with multiple managers including a facility tour. Very relaxed

The facility is huge so it's easy to get lost. With out the tour it would be overwhelming and possibly discouraging. The staff is all friendly and makes you feel at home. They follow their core convictions even with their employees.

Interview Questions

• Describe a time you went above and beyond to "wow" a customer.   1 Answer

Service Valet Interview

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Park Place Motorcars.

Interview

Common interview questions: why Park place, name a situation where u dealt with an unhappy client, and where do u see yourself in 10 years? I was interviewed by a couple of managers and they made process pretty comfortable for me.

Sales Assistant Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at Park Place Motorcars in February 2013.

Interview

Even for an Intern, there will be good preparation that you need to do before the interview, and make sure you know why you should be a valuable asset to their team. Its important you know the reasons why you want to work there and what you can offer the company. I went in very confident because I knew every model that Mercedes made by heart, their specifications such as horsepower, torque and drivetrain.

Interview Questions

• Give me a example in which you faced difficulty confronting a group member and what did you do about that? It can be in school for project or work related as well   Answer Question

Negotiation

Not much negotiation room really, I knew what the pay was and i accepted it

Sales Consultant Interview

Anonymous Employee in Plano, TX

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Park Place Motorcars (Plano, TX) in June 2012.

Interview

apply online. take a aptitude test. interview with dealership managers

Interview Questions

• would you want to move up into management or stay a sales consultant if the money is right   Answer Question

Automotive Technician Interview

Anonymous Employee in Bedford, TX

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Park Place Motorcars (Bedford, TX) in March 2009.

Interview

I was seen at another employment and offered an interview. Interview was informal and direct with the shop foreman, then more formal with Service Manager and HR.

Interview Questions

• What does team work means to you?   1 Answer