Park Plaza Hospital Interview Questions | Glassdoor

2.7

Interviews for Top Jobs at Park Plaza Hospital

Operating Room Nurse Interview

Anonymous Employee in Houston, TX

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Park Plaza Hospital (Houston, TX) in March 2011.

Interview

I was first contacted & interviewed by the nurse recruiter. After that I took personality & competency tests. Since I lived out of state, I was then flown in for my department interview. I was first interviewed by the director, & then a panel of my peers. Two days later I was reinterviewed by the recruiter, as the department had not filled out the appropriate paper work. Less than a week after my "in person" interview, I was offered the position officialy.

Interview Questions

• Since you were in a management/leadership rOle in your last job, will you have a hard time adjusting to a slower pace?   Answer Question

Negotiation

Being owned by a large corporation, their hiring wages are rather set.

Patient Care Sssistant Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Houston, TX

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Park Plaza Hospital (Houston, TX) in March 2015.

Interview

Called at 10 to let me know they would call me back at 1 to do a phone interview. The interview lasted about 15 minutes. I was told they would call me back on the status of my paperwork the following week. (Whatever that means)

Interview Questions

• If offered a position paying more money at 2 hospitals after accepting one with them, would I then decline park plaza's offer?   1 Answer

GN Residency Program Interview

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Park Plaza Hospital.

Interview

I applied to their oppening for new graduate nurses. They called me less than a week after. I did a phone interview, It was about half an hour long. The questions were fairly average.

Interview Questions

• Why did you become a nurse?   1 Answer