Park University Adjunct Faculty Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Interviews at Park University

1 Interview Review

Adjunct Faculty Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Parkville, MO

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Park University (Parkville, MO) in January 2018.

Interview

DON'T BOTHER APPLYING!!!! PU uses a bizarre and arcane system. You are required to go through everything necessary to be hired: transcripts, references, application, etc. And then....wait for it!!!! You are placed on a waitlist with over a million? other approved? instructors? And, even then, they repeatedly tell you "Please note that the University does not guarantee any current nor potential adjuncts future appointments and makes these decisions on a term by term basis. The University appoints adjuncts based upon a variety of factors with an emphasis on the needs of our students. Based on operational needs of the University, your Park ID may be removed from the waitlist at any time without notification" with every communication. So....what is the point of all the effort, paperwork, and annoying your references ONE MORE TIME!!!! Geesh!! Not sure even if I won the lottery finally, I would be all that keyed up to do it after that. (I tried to include the url to show you the HUGE waitlist, but GD won't let me. Go to park(dot)edu and/or search for Instructor Waitlist By Course.

Interview Questions

• How do you feel about being placed on a waitlist with millions of others?   1 Answer