Park University Administration Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Park University Administration Interview Questions

Interviews at Park University

1 Interview Review

Administration Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Park University.

Interview

I was contacted by Park University shortly after applying online. They conducted a phone interview with me and then proceeded with an on-site interview the following week. The position only required a HS Diploma and 1-2 years of experience. Well, I have a college degree in Technical Writing and was looking for beginner work while taking some Grad classes. However, I was more than qualified for the position.

When I walked into the Admin. Office, all of the employees were middle-aged and older women. I could automatically tell that there was a "click" type atmosphere in the office. The interview itself went well. Typical interview, but we just sat around in a circle with no table inside a small personal office (odd).

A week after my interview I was called and told that I was not selected for the position. This was a shock, but after reading other reviews of the college on Glassdoor, I knew why I was not selected. Turns out they hired another middle-aged woman to fit in with their group. It didn't seem like the office liked change or competition of any kind.