Park University Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Park University Interview Questions

Interviews at Park University

2.1

Student Worker Interview

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at Park University.

Interview

No Hiring or interviewing process. None what so ever. For student workers they will accept any and all. It was quite crazy. and I mean crazy. No over sight, no work. Just sit down and get paid to be yelled at for not doing a job that no one told you to do.

Interview Questions

Negotiation

none. 8 an hour flat

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Park University.

Interview

I initially applied online by submitting my resume to HR. I was called back a few weeks later to schedule an interview. I was notified that my references would also be contacted during the same week as my interview. The actual interview consisted of a panel of 3 people. Typical interview questions. Very inviting environment.

Interview Questions

• How comfortable are you working with demanding customers (internal or external)?   Answer Question

Clerk Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 5 days. I interviewed at Park University.

Interview

Got a phone call to set up an in-person interview, then had the interview later that week at the department. It seemed like a good work environment, friendly people but the pay wasn't what I was hoping for.

Interview Questions

They had a fixed hourly amount they wanted to pay for the position and could/would not negotiate a higher amount.

Adjunct Instructor Interview

Application

The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Park University in January 2009.

Interview

There was no actual interview. I applied online and was sent an email to start the training class.