Parker Drilling Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Parker Drilling Interview Questions

2.5

Roustabout Interview

Anonymous Employee in Anchorage, AK

Application

I applied in-person. I interviewed at Parker Drilling (Anchorage, AK).

Interview

Dropped off resume, had a job opening, right place right time, was asked who I worked for before and what type of job experience i had. They said they would contact me the next day.

Project Manager Interview

Anonymous Employee in Houston, TX

Application

I applied through other source. The process took 4 weeks. I interviewed at Parker Drilling (Houston, TX) in March 2015.

Interview

Applied online through RigZone for the open Project Management Position. Was contacted (phone)immediately by their internal recruiter. An additional phone interview was conducted by another recruiter. The hiring manager conducted a phone interview. Was selected for an onsite interview with the hiring manager, department director, project manager and Engineering department manager. Notified 1 week after onsite interview that I had been selected for the position.

Interview Questions

• Was I able to travel international to perform required duties.   1 Answer

Document Control Specialist Interview

Anonymous Employee in Houston, TX

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Parker Drilling (Houston, TX) in October 2014.

Interview

Informal interview. Mostly personality based questions. The interviewers were friendly and up beat. They mostly asked me what I can bring to the team, and if I work well with other individuals.

Interview Questions

• Q: What would you say is your biggest strength, and how can you see yourself applying it at Parker?   Answer Question

Document Control Special Interview

Anonymous Employee in Houston, TX

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at Parker Drilling (Houston, TX) in September 2014.

Interview

The interview itself was very easy and laid back. They asked personality based questions and didn't get too technical with anything specific. We laughed and joked around a bit. I was contacted within a week that I got the job, however, it took a while for them to set me up with my start date.

Accountant I Interview

Anonymous Employee in Anchorage, AK

Application

I applied online. The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at Parker Drilling (Anchorage, AK) in September 2014.

Interview

It was a very relaxed, friendly and very welcoming interview. I was given the opportunity to interview with a another manager who had other positions in her department. Questions focused on work experiences, personality and customer service awareness. Process and simple and took very little time.

Management Interview

Anonymous Employee in Houston, TX

Application

I applied online. The process took 5 weeks. I interviewed at Parker Drilling (Houston, TX) in August 2013.

Interview

Comfortable with basic interview questions, no tests. Not difficult. Met with several different people in management. Offer made about 1 week after interview. Everyone was friendly and helpful at the interview.

Interview Questions

• What do you know about the company?   1 Answer

Administrative Interview

Application

I applied through other source. The process took a week. I interviewed at Parker Drilling.

Interview

Good HR team who seem to really care about the candidates. Welcoming and overall a very good experience. The process went quickly and during the process it was easy to see how the team got along together.

Negotiation

Was able to negotiate some of what I wanted, but not all.

Derricks Interview

Anonymous Employee in New Iberia, LA

Application

I applied online. The process took a week. I interviewed at Parker Drilling (New Iberia, LA) in June 2012.

Interview

Got a call from the HR department, we talked a little about where I had worked before. He asked what equipment I worked with, why I left my previous job, etc. I was not even like a real interview. It was more of a phone screening. I then took a physical and a drug test. After I finished all of that I went too training for two days (they payed for a hotel).

Interview Questions

• There were not any real interview questions. It was more like a conversation.   Answer Question

Accountant Interview

Anonymous Employee in Houston, TX

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at Parker Drilling (Houston, TX) in March 2012.

Interview

Was recruited through staffing agency. The interview process was fairly quick. Met with the hiring manager and support team back to back. The entire hiring process took 3 weeks.

Sharepoint Developer Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Houston, TX

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Parker Drilling (Houston, TX) in December 2009.

Interview

Initial meeting was with the director who seemed to like me very much and asked me very general questions about what I had learned in my past experiences. The second interview was a technical interview where I was asked basic .NET questions and SharePoint questions. The third interview was another technical interview where I was asked to produce some code. The final interview was with a group/panel who interviewed me. All was easy. I liked the company.

Interview Questions

I declined because of Robert Half Technology promised me something and then didn't deliver.