Parker Hannifin Engineering Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Updated Jun 29, 2017

2.8

19 Candidate Interview ReviewsBack to all Interviews

Engineer Interview

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Parker Hannifin.

Interview

The hiring and interview was very detailed, but a very comfortable interview.I felt the questions were fair and very open.Everyone was polite who I interviewed with and it went very well.

Interview Questions

Other Interview Reviews for Parker Hannifin

Anonymous Employee in Wadsworth, OH

Application

I applied through a recruiter. I interviewed at Parker Hannifin (Wadsworth, OH).

Interview

Initial phone screen from HR. Panel interview mostly with peers for position. Hired a few weeks later. Typical professional interview. Through a head hunter so the head hunter interview was needed prior to getting the company interview.

Interview Questions

• Tell me a time when you did something really great at your job   Answer Question

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Union City, PA

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Parker Hannifin (Union City, PA).

Interview

The interview was pretty standard, and it came with a tour of the main production floor. It consisted of the typical questions of "how did this or that go on your resume?" and "where do you see yourself in 5 years?"

Anonymous Interview Candidate in New York, NY

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Parker Hannifin (New York, NY) in March 2017.

Interview

Very professional interview process. Applied online through company webpage. Got an email requesting a phone screening. Phone screening went well, standard behavioral questions, nothing unexpected. Did not hear back after phone screening. Did not have a way to contact anyone either

Anonymous Employee in North Haven, CT

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 4+ months. I interviewed at Parker Hannifin (North Haven, CT) in January 2017.

Interview

Phone screen then in-person interview. Both were almost purely behavioral and involved no technical questions. The questions asked were not particularly difficult, and seemed to be to understand my personality and not to test my performance under pressure.

Interview Questions

• What was a project in which you had a lot of trouble or a lot of success?   Answer Question
    • Do you prefer individual or group work?   Answer Question

Engineer Interview

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Parker Hannifin in February 2016.

Interview

Recruiter contacted me and help set up a phone interview. Interviewer was great no surprises. Job wasn't right for me good experience overall . Question where all straight forward no tricks just business

Anonymous Employee in Mishawaka, IN

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Parker Hannifin (Mishawaka, IN) in July 2015.

Interview

You meet the team and sit down and talk to them about your experience and what you can do for them. They will ask some questions about your experience and what you will be doing. You can ask questions if you have them.

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Irvine, CA

Application

I applied online. The process took 4 weeks. I interviewed at Parker Hannifin (Irvine, CA).

Interview

Lengthy process. Applied online and received an email from Parker recruiter a couple of weeks later. After phone screening, had a phone interview with the hiring manager. Phone interview was basic questions about background. On-site interview was scheduled a few weeks later. Panel interview with 7 people from different departments, behavioral questions and technical questions. Friendly team but if you are not prepared, be ready to bomb the interview. Personally interview went really well, but they give priority to internal applicants.

Anonymous Employee in Tucson, AZ

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Parker Hannifin (Tucson, AZ) in December 2013.

Interview

All engineers were present in interview, it was a group panel. All interviewers had copies of resume on hand and asked questions about different sections such as previous experience and what exactly I did there. Also asked what I did in my free time and more casual questions to gauge personality. Interview was very interactive and conversational rather than just one-sided. Environment was overall very friendly and I was offered to tour the facility afterwards.

Interview Questions

• Do you prefer hands on work or design work?   1 Answer

Engineer Interview

Interview

Start with online application, then phone interview screening with HR, phone interview with hiring manager, then onsite interview.

Interview Questions

• Describe a situation when you were asked to meet a hard deadline. What did you do, and how did you do it?   Answer Question