Parker Hannifin Intern Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Parker Hannifin Intern Interview Questions

3 Candidate Interview ReviewsBack to all Interviews

Intern Interview

Application

I applied through college or university. I interviewed at Parker Hannifin in January 2017.

Interview

Very conversational. During interview I was given a simple case study to go through your thinking process. Give you a situation and objective, and ask how would you get the answer you want.

Interview Questions

• A simple case study to go through your thinking process. Give you a situation and objective, and ask how would you get the answer you want.   1 Answer

Other Interview Reviews for Parker Hannifin

Intern Interview

Interview

No questions out of the ordinary.

Interview Questions

Negotiation

No negotiation.

Anonymous Employee in Marysville, OH

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Parker Hannifin (Marysville, OH) in May 2010.

Interview

Applied for position through my college job posting board. Contacted by a member of HR to set up an interview. Met with HR manager, interviewed with the plant manager, went on a tour of the facility and met a employees from a variety of departments. Heard back a week or so later and was offered the position. Interview consisted of the basic interview questions.

Interview Questions

• How comfortable are you interacting with members of a union who may feel you don't deserve the position, working above them?   Answer Question