Parker Hannifin Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Parker Hannifin Interview Questions

Updated Dec 6, 2017

2.7

Technical Sales Development Program Interview

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 2+ months. I interviewed at Parker Hannifin in November 2017.

Interview

It was fairly simple. They were around 15 minutes late. Two men asked me to go through my resume and commented on it. No specific questions beyond if I was prepared to travel. They informed me of the different divisions I could enter.

Supplier Quality Engineer Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in New York, NY

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Parker Hannifin (New York, NY) in November 2017.

Interview

Very Professional. First, got a call from HR and scheduled a interview with Hiring Manager and team next day. During the interview only we scheduled an on-site interview. On-site interview was very normal. Basic question and like the way Hiring Manager take care of you.

Strategic Pricing Interview

Application

I applied through college or university. I interviewed at Parker Hannifin in November 2017.

Interview

Having a 30 min in-person interview in school with two recruiters, having about 10 questions and some questions that I can ask. Friendly recruiters and not very difficult. There were eight candidates for this interview.

EHS Specialist Manager Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in North Haven, CT

Application

I applied online. The process took 5 weeks. I interviewed at Parker Hannifin (North Haven, CT) in September 2017.

Interview

It was a phone screen and then a live in person interview with three additional employees or managers. A manager was very rude and made me think twice about considering this company.

Interview Questions

• the questions were mainly technical and how I would handle situations   1 Answer

EHS Manager Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Glendale, AZ

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Parker Hannifin (Glendale, AZ) in August 2017.

Interview

The interview process was conducted professionally and thoroughly. It consisted of a phone interview with Corporate HR. Then a panel interview at the location. From there I interviewed with two levels of management (phone interviews). Division manager and then Group manager. Interviews were appropriate for the position. Overall, I was impressed with Parker Hannifin and would recommend checking them out. Everyone I interacted with was very helpful, friendly and came across as highly competent. The only reason I declined their offer was due to another job offer that was slightly better.

Interview Questions

• Asked about regulations and how I would implement a lock out / tag out program.   Answer Question

Quality Control Technician Interview

Anonymous Employee in Kings Mountain, NC

Application

I applied through other source. I interviewed at Parker Hannifin (Kings Mountain, NC).

Interview

Interviewed by a panel of 3 quality engineers and the division quality manager. The process has changed recently, with production getting to choose the quality tech's with very little input from the quality engineer they will be reporting to.

Interview Questions

• What experience I had in machining and gaging?   1 Answer

Engineering Co-Op Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Cleveland, OH

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Parker Hannifin (Cleveland, OH) in July 2017.

Interview

Received a phone call to set up an in-person interview. Then had an hour long meeting with the HR manager and 2 engineers. Took about 2 and a half weeks to hear back. Got some really good feedback from HR.

Internship Interview

Interview

Nothing special, got a call from HR and talked about background and skills. Make sure you know your resume well and be able to speak from your experiences. Also make sure to look up the division you are working for and do research before hand.

Engineer Interview

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Parker Hannifin.

Interview

The hiring and interview was very detailed, but a very comfortable interview.I felt the questions were fair and very open.Everyone was polite who I interviewed with and it went very well.

Nondestructive Technician Interview

Anonymous Employee in River Oaks, TX

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Parker Hannifin (River Oaks, TX) in June 2017.

Interview

Was connected with a recruiter who put an ad on Indeed for the job, we talked and reviewed my resume (1st gate Technical qualifications), quick phone interview covering same info with supervisor, then followed by an in-person interview which was more of a personality/character fit interview. I was offered a job the next day