Parker Hannifin Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Parker Hannifin Interview Questions

Updated Oct 6, 2018

2.7

Contract Administrator Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at Parker Hannifin.

Interview

The interview was a four person panel. The collection of supervisors and HR personnel had a very conversational tone. The interview was not tense. Questions were fairly boilerplate and common. Did go into some detail about the position. I personally had a successful interview which was followed by a take-home personality test(PAR). It would appear the personality test hold a lot of weight. Do not take it lightly. Analyze every single because there will be a 3rd party company that will analyze every single answer. Overall a good experience in what appears to be a good company with good people.

Contract Specialist Interview

Anonymous Employee in Detroit, MI

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at Parker Hannifin (Detroit, MI).

Interview

The person who was going to be my immediate manager was late to the interview by about 30 minutes. I met with three others and a human resources person. The interview was mostly conversational and I do not remember there being any really difficult questions. I sat down at a table in a conference room. The human resources person sat next to me and three others sat across the table. When the manager who was to be a supervisor finally arrived, the interview was almost complete. This type of behavior was not uncommon by other individuals working in the company. I should have taken the lax nature of the interview as a sign.

Planner Interview

Anonymous Employee in Irvine, CA

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Parker Hannifin (Irvine, CA) in August 2011.

Interview

The interview process is one that is simple to say the least. If one were to stick to the basics of strengths, weaknesses, and why you want the position, then you will be fine. There is no doubt that this company is looking for someone to do the job and to do it well, not for someone that is going to lead the people of tomorrow.

Interview Questions

• The questions were rather simple. If I were to state a question with the most difficulty it would be coming up with a scenario where you resolved a conflict or how you reacted to both parties involved.   1 Answer

Negotiation

I would have anyone that gets an offer to ask for more, seeing is that any company that likes to make money will try to give you less initially.

LDP Interview

Anonymous Employee in Cleveland, OH

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Parker Hannifin (Cleveland, OH) in November 2016.

Interview

Phone Interview, then full day of panel interviews across many divisions. You do 30 minute interviews for 6 hours straight, it is a tough process, but it can pay off in the end.

Leadership Development Program Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Cleveland, OH

Application

I applied through college or university. I interviewed at Parker Hannifin (Cleveland, OH).

Interview

Met them at a campus career fair, then had two 30 minute phone interviews. They interviewers were very casual and nice. Afterward, I was invited onsite. They presented about the company, we did presentations, and played a couple group games. Make sure to have a lot of questions prepared for each step of the process. The onsite a little awkward in that you are with the other interviewees the entire time, but don't let that hold you back from being assertive. It is okay to be competitive as long as you're still nice and casual.

Leadership Development Program Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Cleveland, OH

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 2+ months. I interviewed at Parker Hannifin (Cleveland, OH) in November 2017.

Interview

I applied online through their website. The next step was a pretty basic phone interview with one of the HR managers. They asked standard behavioral questions. If they liked you, then they invite you to their headquarters for a whole-day interview. They give you a schedule showing who you will be interviewing with throughout the day and give you a lunch break in the middle. They will then give you an offer if you passed this part of the interviewing process.

Lean Manager Interview

Anonymous Employee in Modesto, CA

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Parker Hannifin (Modesto, CA).

Interview

Intensive, Lean background experience / examples, people, problem solving, results - DATA Driven. Please be prepare to show tangible data for all achievements statements.. again - data driven. Most of all Respect People.

Interview Questions

Negotiation

easy..

Lean Manager Interview

Interview

internal interview, already an employee

Lean Manufacturing Engineer Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Toler, KY

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Parker Hannifin (Toler, KY) in December 2009.

Interview

I had an initial interview by applying through career services. Interview, through general conversation and looking at my resume, that I may be interested in another position they had. Got called by a couple days later for the phone interview. I was interviewed by a panel of directors. Very very behavioral based questions. Think they wanted some one with more experience. I'm only entry level. Overall not too bad. About an hour over the phone.

Lean Manufacturing Engineer Interview

Anonymous Employee in Roanoke, VA

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 2+ weeks. I interviewed at Parker Hannifin (Roanoke, VA) in January 2012.

Interview

The interview was mainly Behavioral Interview questions. Quite Simple to start with as long as you can keep the interview alive with your past experience. Useful to have a conversational tone rather than just talking about your experience.

Interview Questions

• What is your leadership Style?
      How did you manage conflict?
      How did you lead a time to improve a metric?   Answer Question