Parker Hannifin Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Parker Hannifin Interview Questions

Updated Jul 9, 2018

2.7

Contract Administrator Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at Parker Hannifin.

Interview

The interview was a four person panel. The collection of supervisors and HR personnel had a very conversational tone. The interview was not tense. Questions were fairly boilerplate and common. Did go into some detail about the position. I personally had a successful interview which was followed by a take-home personality test(PAR). It would appear the personality test hold a lot of weight. Do not take it lightly. Analyze every single because there will be a 3rd party company that will analyze every single answer. Overall a good experience in what appears to be a good company with good people.

Contract Specialist Interview

Anonymous Employee in Detroit, MI

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at Parker Hannifin (Detroit, MI).

Interview

The person who was going to be my immediate manager was late to the interview by about 30 minutes. I met with three others and a human resources person. The interview was mostly conversational and I do not remember there being any really difficult questions. I sat down at a table in a conference room. The human resources person sat next to me and three others sat across the table. When the manager who was to be a supervisor finally arrived, the interview was almost complete. This type of behavior was not uncommon by other individuals working in the company. I should have taken the lax nature of the interview as a sign.

Planner Interview

Anonymous Employee in Irvine, CA

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Parker Hannifin (Irvine, CA) in August 2011.

Interview

The interview process is one that is simple to say the least. If one were to stick to the basics of strengths, weaknesses, and why you want the position, then you will be fine. There is no doubt that this company is looking for someone to do the job and to do it well, not for someone that is going to lead the people of tomorrow.

Interview Questions

• The questions were rather simple. If I were to state a question with the most difficulty it would be coming up with a scenario where you resolved a conflict or how you reacted to both parties involved.   1 Answer

Negotiation

I would have anyone that gets an offer to ask for more, seeing is that any company that likes to make money will try to give you less initially.

LDP Interview

Anonymous Employee in Cleveland, OH

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Parker Hannifin (Cleveland, OH) in November 2016.

Interview

Phone Interview, then full day of panel interviews across many divisions. You do 30 minute interviews for 6 hours straight, it is a tough process, but it can pay off in the end.

Lean Manager Interview

Anonymous Employee in Modesto, CA

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Parker Hannifin (Modesto, CA).

Interview

Intensive, Lean background experience / examples, people, problem solving, results - DATA Driven. Please be prepare to show tangible data for all achievements statements.. again - data driven. Most of all Respect People.

Interview Questions

Negotiation

easy..

Lean Manager Interview

Interview

internal interview, already an employee

Lean Manufacturing Engineer Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Toler, KY

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Parker Hannifin (Toler, KY) in December 2009.

Interview

I had an initial interview by applying through career services. Interview, through general conversation and looking at my resume, that I may be interested in another position they had. Got called by a couple days later for the phone interview. I was interviewed by a panel of directors. Very very behavioral based questions. Think they wanted some one with more experience. I'm only entry level. Overall not too bad. About an hour over the phone.

Lean Manufacturing Engineer Interview

Anonymous Employee in Roanoke, VA

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 2+ weeks. I interviewed at Parker Hannifin (Roanoke, VA) in January 2012.

Interview

The interview was mainly Behavioral Interview questions. Quite Simple to start with as long as you can keep the interview alive with your past experience. Useful to have a conversational tone rather than just talking about your experience.

Interview Questions

• What is your leadership Style?
      How did you manage conflict?
      How did you lead a time to improve a metric?   Answer Question

Software Engineer Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Modesto, CA

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Parker Hannifin (Modesto, CA) in September 2010.

Interview

This was my first interview phase at Racor Devision at Parker Hannifin. It was for Software Engineer position. The position requirements were C++/ C#/ Java -> OOPs concepts. The work is going to be on NI LabView tool. There was a easy paper based test about Java. They will grade the test and notify me for next round of interview.

Interview Questions

• Have you been criticized by anyone?   Answer Question
    • What was most difficult situation in any of your project and did you overcome? How?   Answer Question

Software Engineer Interview

Anonymous Employee in Chicago, IL

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Parker Hannifin (Chicago, IL) in April 2014.

Interview

Typical initial phone screen followed by an in-person interview to gauge soft skills and intellectual curiosity. No technical questions were asked during in-person interview, probably because the software development internship program was only 1 year old.