Parker Hannifin Interview Questions

Updated Feb 28, 2021

To filter interviews, or .

Interviews at Parker Hannifin

2.8
HardAverageEasy
Found 297 candidate interviews
Anonymous Employee in United States
Application

I applied through a recruiter. I interviewed at Parker Hannifin (United States)

Interview

Interview process was quick and straightforward. Had a phone interview at the beginning of the week with the sales manager, had a 5 person panel interview 2 days after, received an offer the following day.

Interview Questions
  • What makes our products stand out/why would you choose to use our components over another vendor such as Pendotech?
    Answer Question
Anonymous Interview Candidate in United States
Application

I interviewed at Parker Hannifin (United States)

Interview

Wait in the front office, then go into interview room where a board of employees interview you asking various questions. Then they ask you if you have any questions for them before leaving.

Interview Questions
  • Where is a time that you had to use good communication skills?
Anonymous Employee in United States
Application

I interviewed at Parker Hannifin (United States)

Interview

It consisted of a short 30 min interview where they assessed whether you had a general understanding of engineering problem solving then an hour interview that was more in-depth. It included a PowerPoint presentation on a project or something you were proud of in your college career so far.

Interview Questions
Parker Hannifin
Anonymous Employee in United States
Application

I interviewed at Parker Hannifin (United States)

Interview

Eight, thirty minute interviews with each Operating Group. Dinner the night before at the company hotel. Travel expenses reimbursed. Overall, well organized and well run program. Each Group would ask different questions about those markets, and situational base questions.

Interview Questions
Parker Hannifin
Anonymous Interview Candidate in United States
Application

I applied through a recruiter. I interviewed at Parker Hannifin (United States)

Interview

The group interview was efficient. I felt like all of the relevant questions were asked. Everyone was very friendly and made me feel as comfortable as possible. They really made the company seem to be a great place to work.

Interview Questions
  • What level of experience do you have working with IT-related projects?
Anonymous Interview Candidate in Helsinki, Southern Finland
Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Parker Hannifin (Helsinki, Southern Finland) in Feb 2021

Interview

Slow process. Interview is done by not professionally prepared or trained interviewers. Just some persons from the company who are somehow linked to the applied job. Overall picture was that they look for "friends", not actually skilled workers.

Interview Questions
Parker Hannifin
Anonymous Interview Candidate in United States
Application

I applied through college or university. I interviewed at Parker Hannifin (United States)

Interview

Before the interviews, there was a brief info session about what the company is about. Multiple consecutive zoom interviews with different department leaders. In total, there were 4 interviews with 3 people in each. Roughly 30 minutes was spend with each group of people.

Interview Questions
Parker Hannifin
Anonymous Employee in United States
Application

I interviewed at Parker Hannifin (United States)

Interview

1. Phone screen with direct supervisor. 2. Direct supervisor interview. 3. On site Panel interview of site peers. 4. Evening dinner with Division Business unit manager and Division HR manager.

Interview Questions
  • Work ethic questions. They wanted to ensure you are a hard worker and going to be compatible with the team.
  • They did a site tour and judged me on observations in the warehouse.
Anonymous Interview Candidate in New York, NY
Application

The process took 4 weeks. I interviewed at Parker Hannifin (New York, NY)

Interview

Five rounds of interviews (in order): Hiring Manager, VP of Finance, Panel with EHS + Legal + Engineering, Insurance Broker, and CFO. Personality test after panel interview. I was asked for my target salary on my application, but their first offer was 30% less than my target and their second offer was 17% less than my target. I declined the offer.

Interview Questions
Parker Hannifin
Anonymous Employee in United States
Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Parker Hannifin (United States)

Interview

Fairly laid back but it was in a panel interview so it was a bit intimidating. Overall, the interviewers were very nice and answered any questions that i had and were very responsive after the interview.

Interview Questions
  • Name a time when you had to solve a problem and how did you solve it?
Viewing 1 - 10 of 297