Parker Hannifin Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Updated Apr 19, 2017

2.8

IT Tech Spec - Lead Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Cleveland, OH

Application

I applied through a recruiter. I interviewed at Parker Hannifin (Cleveland, OH) in April 2017.

Interview

Have been working as an IT contractor for 8 months. Interviewed for a position recommended by my recruiter. Good rapport during interview. Felt that all questions were answered professionally and completely.

Interview Questions

• How do you handle conflicting requirements?   1 Answer

Engineering Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Union City, PA

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Parker Hannifin (Union City, PA).

Interview

The interview was pretty standard, and it came with a tour of the main production floor. It consisted of the typical questions of "how did this or that go on your resume?" and "where do you see yourself in 5 years?"

Assembly/Packer Interview

Anonymous Employee in Albion, IN

Application

I applied through a staffing agency. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Parker Hannifin (Albion, IN).

Interview

Very easy and laid back, I had temped for about 6 months beforehand so the interview was more of a formality than anything else really. Basically my time as a temp ended on a Friday and that following Monday I went in about 30mins early and was offered the job after a 10 min interview

Engineering Interview

Anonymous Employee in North Haven, CT

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 4+ months. I interviewed at Parker Hannifin (North Haven, CT) in January 2017.

Interview

Phone screen then in-person interview. Both were almost purely behavioral and involved no technical questions. The questions asked were not particularly difficult, and seemed to be to understand my personality and not to test my performance under pressure.

Interview Questions

• What was a project in which you had a lot of trouble or a lot of success?   Answer Question
    • Do you prefer individual or group work?   Answer Question

Intern Interview

Application

I applied through college or university. I interviewed at Parker Hannifin in January 2017.

Interview

Very conversational. During interview I was given a simple case study to go through your thinking process. Give you a situation and objective, and ask how would you get the answer you want.

Interview Questions

• A simple case study to go through your thinking process. Give you a situation and objective, and ask how would you get the answer you want.   1 Answer

Technical Sales Associate Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Cleveland, OH

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 2+ months. I interviewed at Parker Hannifin (Cleveland, OH) in January 2017.

Interview

There was an initial, half-hour interview with an HR rep and a sales manager on my college campus, which occurred in November. Then, I was invited to the second/final round of interviews in January. This was a two-day event. The first night was a welcome dinner/mixer with the interviewers, other higher-ups, and the other applicants. The second day was a FULL day of interviews, 7:30am to 3:30pm. There were 6 different interviews with the 6 different groups who were hiring for TSAs through the Technical Sales Development Program. There were 2-4 interviewers per 20 minute interview session. Between interviews, applicants waited together in a meeting room with a few previous graduates of the program who were available to answer questions.

Interview Questions

• What sets you apart from everyone else interviewing today?   Answer Question

Quality Assurance Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Bedford, TX

Application

I applied online. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Parker Hannifin (Bedford, TX) in December 2016.

Interview

Just discussed my experience. Was told about company and what they are about. What they are looking for. Discussed what I felt I have to offer them. What led me to leave last job. My availability on weekends. Am I good with others.

Program Manager Interview

Anonymous Employee in Dublin, GA

Application

I applied online. The process took 2+ months. I interviewed at Parker Hannifin (Dublin, GA) in October 2016.

Interview

Initial screening telephone interviews with HR and plant manager followed by formal panel interview with the entire plant leadership team and HR. This was then followed-up by a series of further telephone interviews with senior management. A formal offer was then extended, which is the point I was asked to conduct a drug screening before starting work.

Interview Questions

• Describe a situation where you dealt with conflict in the workplace.   Answer Question

Accounting Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Orange, CA

Application

I applied online. The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at Parker Hannifin (Orange, CA).

Interview

The whole process was Conducted in a very structured and professional manner. I had two phone interviews prior to an onsite panel interview. The whole process took about one month.

Human Resources Administrative Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Irvine, CA

Application

I applied online. The process took 2+ weeks. I interviewed at Parker Hannifin (Irvine, CA) in July 2016.

Interview

It was a standard interview. I had a phone screening with a representative in Utah, then had an interview in Irvine with 3 representatives from HR and a representative from the customer. The interview lasted about an hour and they asked about my general skills and experience, as well as what I am looking to do.