Parker Hannifin Engineering Co-Op Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Updated Jul 26, 2017

2.2

5 Candidate Interview ReviewsBack to all Interviews

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Cleveland, OH

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Parker Hannifin (Cleveland, OH) in July 2017.

Interview

Received a phone call to set up an in-person interview. Then had an hour long meeting with the HR manager and 2 engineers. Took about 2 and a half weeks to hear back. Got some really good feedback from HR.

Interview Questions

Other Interview Reviews for Parker Hannifin

Engineering Co-Op Interview

Application

I applied through college or university. I interviewed at Parker Hannifin.

Interview

Simple, no real technical questions, more interested in you as a person. Come prepared by looking appropriate and being very honest. Interviewers were very nice people that just want to make sure you are a good fit.

Interview Questions

• Where did you use you problem solving skills in the previous work places?   Answer Question

Anonymous Employee in Woburn, MA

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took a week. I interviewed at Parker Hannifin (Woburn, MA) in November 2013.

Interview

Sat down with HR and engineer to talk about the position. Walk through the process of what I'll be working on for the next 6 month at Parker Hannifin. Talked about what was on my resume and described my other work experiences.

Anonymous Employee in Clemson, SC

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took a week. I interviewed at Parker Hannifin (Clemson, SC) in October 2013.

Interview

On campus interview with the lab manager and applications engineering manager. Typical interview.
    On site tour and interview with the engineering team, can be a little intimidating but just be yourself. Most of the engineering team did not have a say if someone was hired, so remember that the managers are the one's who should be impressed.

Engineering Co-Op Interview

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Parker Hannifin in January 2011.

Interview

I spoke with two representatives during the career fair, and was scheduled an interview for later that day. I believe they were simply picking and choosing people based on some key points on their resume, I only talked very briefly before they asked for me to come in for a 20 minute interview later.

Interview Questions

• What do you know about the company?   Answer Question
    • Tell me about how you work in teams. What do you do if someone isn't doing their fair share of work in your team?   Answer Question