Parker Hannifin Quality Engineer Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Parker Hannifin Quality Engineer Interview Questions

2.5

Quality Engineer Interview

Interview

It was very enjoyable. Mostly behavioral questions were asked. For the program I interviewed for, I was interviewed for about 3 hours. In that time, they asked why I was interested in the company. They also asked me to give stories.

Interview Questions

• To give them an example of a time when I demonstrated leadership in a classroom environment.   Answer Question

Other Interview Reviews for Parker Hannifin

Anonymous Employee in Grantsburg, WI

Application

I applied in-person. I interviewed at Parker Hannifin (Grantsburg, WI).

Interview

Interview process was neutral, not great or bad. I was already employed when I interviewed for the position, so I think that a level of formality was lacking. Once I took the position and changed to Salary, there was little follow up to explain the benefits as a salaried employee versus an hourly. I was left to figure it out on my own.

Interview Questions

• Where did I want to be in the future (5,10 years)?   1 Answer

Negotiation

Straightforward and simple. They offered a raise and I took it.

Quality Engineer Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Milan (Italy)

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 2+ months. I interviewed at Parker Hannifin (Milan (Italy)) in July 2015.

Interview

I applied through the career website portal (university portal) and was contacted by an e-mail in Italian after one week. They were looking for a person to cover the position of Quality Engineer as an intership level and they told me that they will be covering this position in October and the next interview will be with the Quality Manager.

Interview Questions

• It was a typical interview in Italian language. Who do you live with? What do you know about this company? Who are you (give details about your previous job experience) are you willking to travel until the company plant if you got this job?
      After 9 weeks I sent and e-mail and I got a feedback from them telling me that the position was already covered. According to me they were just faking the interview process since they already had the person working at the company by the time that I was interviewed. That was awful :/
      Answer Question