Parker Hannifin Sales Engineer Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Parker Hannifin Sales Engineer Interview Questions

3.3

Sales Engineer Interview

Anonymous Employee in Mumbai (India)

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 3+ months. I interviewed at Parker Hannifin (Mumbai (India)) in January 2012.

Interview

Had a reference. Went through 5 rounds of interviews, including one with CMD. The whole process went on for almost 3.5 months.

Interview Questions

• Nothing tricky. Discussion about past experience and learning from it.   Answer Question

Negotiation

No salary negotiation

Other Interview Reviews for Parker Hannifin

Sales Engineer Interview

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Parker Hannifin in December 2011.

Interview

The interview consisted of a sit down with a member of the HR team and a manager of their sales engineer department. Very calm atmosphere. One of the interviewers grabbed his pen and asked me to sell it to him.

Sales Engineer Interview

Application

The process took 2 days. I interviewed at Parker Hannifin in February 2010.

Interview

The process started with a 1:1 on campus interview. From there, I was offered a second interview at their headquarters in Cleveland, OH. In the meantime I was asked to perform various aptitude tests, which were used in the second interview process. The second interview consisted of a dinner the night before the second interview, over-viewing Parker Hannifin and the Sales Engineer Training program. The next day, there were 5, 20 minute interviews, each with a different business segment of PH. The interviews generally had 2-3 people interviewing you at once, asking general questions about past work experience, as well as situational questions.

Interview Questions

• How would you handle a situation with someone who is irate with you (screaming, yelling, etc.)   1 Answer