Parkland Health & Hospital System Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Updated Apr 21, 2017

2.8

Certified Nursing Assistant Interview

Anonymous Employee in Dallas, TX

Application

I applied through a staffing agency. I interviewed at Parkland Health & Hospital System (Dallas, TX).

Interview

The interview w entry very well the interview talk about how long have I been certified nurse as st and why sure the facility hiring you and I replied that I have been in this field a long time and I know my position.

Interview Questions

• How long as a certified nurse aide   1 Answer

Psychiatric Department Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Dallas, TX

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Parkland Health & Hospital System (Dallas, TX) in April 2017.

Interview

Interview by four people that sat across from me in a row in a small room. Each person asked questions. I was dressed very professional and arrived fifteen minutes before the scheduled interview.

Interview Questions

• What shift was I available to work? Tell us a little bit about yourself?   1 Answer

Nurse Resident Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 7+ weeks. I interviewed at Parkland Health & Hospital System in March 2017.

Interview

Applied online and received an email to schedule an interview ~2 weeks later. There was a medication calculation test that I had to take prior to the interview. It was a panel interview of about 8 people. It took almost 3 weeks to hear back by email.

LVN Interview

Anonymous Employee in Dallas, TX

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at Parkland Health & Hospital System (Dallas, TX) in February 2017.

Interview

First you have to go to corporate and sit and talk to upper management. You will be asked behavioral type questions and afterwards given a test to complete. If all goes well they will set you up for second interview

Interview Questions

• Tell me a time you had to deal with a stressful situation at work and what was the outcome?   Answer Question

RN Residency Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Dallas, TX

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Parkland Health & Hospital System (Dallas, TX) in February 2017.

Interview

Applied on-line through Parkland's job website for internal candidates. Received call from Unit Manager directly, who described the position, and set up an interview time and date. The interview questions were in depth and reminded me of beauty pageant style questions. First part of interview was with unit manager and two assistant unit managers. The second part of the interview, which I was unaware would be included, was a peer interview with 4-5 other nurses on the unit, who interviewed me after the managers.

Interview Questions

• Who is your role model?   1 Answer
    • If you could be an animal, what would it be?   1 Answer
    • What do you need from your manager/leadership?   1 Answer
    • Describe a time you had a conflict with a co-worker   1 Answer

Talent Development Manager Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Dallas, TX

Application

I applied online. The process took 3+ months. I interviewed at Parkland Health & Hospital System (Dallas, TX) in November 2016.

Interview

Panel interview with three directors. Group presentation with all candidates interviewed for the role. Awkward situation as not much guidance was given. Presented to the President, VP and three directors.

Interview Questions

• All questions were behavioral type questions .   1 Answer

Trainer Interview

Anonymous Employee in Dallas, TX

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 3+ weeks. I interviewed at Parkland Health & Hospital System (Dallas, TX).

Interview

Atmosphere put me at ease: not stressful, help me relax. I was greeted and esorted to their nreakroom amd offered coffee and tea anf even an assortment of juices. The actual interview location was an actual class room this was an added measure to the ambiance, necessary, to the interview location. The entire interview process including questions eas low-key anf to the point. No uneccesary pressures. I didn't feel uneasy or unevessarily udge on my first impression.

RN Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took a week. I interviewed at Parkland Health & Hospital System.

Interview

Wasn't too bad, really enjoyed the whole process and would welcome anyone to apply.
    Great place to work and I didn't want to leave but personal reasons got in the way.

Registered Nurse Interview

Application

I applied through a recruiter. I interviewed at Parkland Health & Hospital System.

Interview

HR called me and had interview with a unit Manager. HR person only asked regarding my experience and BSN degree plan for future. the unit manager was very pleasant to talk and the interview process was comfortable.

Interview Questions

• why did you changed previous position to current position?   1 Answer

Analyst Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Dallas, TX

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at Parkland Health & Hospital System (Dallas, TX) in August 2016.

Interview

A recruiter called and scheduled an interview(No interview questions)
    Interviewed with the hiring manager and his team(three people total). They took turn to ask prepared questions. It was a very friendly interview. I enjoyed meeting them.

The office for administrative supports however is really old and small. The hallway makes a 6 ft person claustrophobic.

Interview Questions

• Describe a time when you use a creative solution and what's the result?   1 Answer