Parkson Corporation Interview Questions in Fort Lauderdale, FL | Glassdoor

Interviews for Top Jobs at Parkson Corporation

3 Candidate Interview ReviewsBack to all Interviews

Process Engineer Interview

Anonymous Employee in Fort Lauderdale, FL

Application

I applied online. The process took 4+ months. I interviewed at Parkson Corporation (Fort Lauderdale, FL) in April 2015.

Interview

Interview was with 4 or 5 people within the process engineering division including 1 HR person. The questions were very basic and general. One manager for engineering did not ask any qualifying questions and was surprised that I even knew who Bernoulli was. Everyone was very nice and sweet and happy that I was interviewing for the job. Everyone acted as if I was overqualified. After a few days of working for Parkson, I did not feel overqualified; however, I did realize that some key managers were not qualified to be managing engineers with 30 years of experience in process engineering, chemical engineer or process control system engineering because of a lack of engineering safety or ethics training.

Interview Questions

• How many feet of garden hose does home depot sell in one year.   1 Answer

Project Engineer Interview

Anonymous Employee in Fort Lauderdale, FL

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at Parkson Corporation (Fort Lauderdale, FL) in April 2009.

Interview

Resumes are reviewed and selected by 3rd party recruiters. Pre-screening of candidates are also done by the recruiter and a face-to-face interview is held at the Fort Lauderdale office. Interview may extend to several hours and with a chance to meet and talk with almost all of the Management personnel and decision is made within 24hrs, if requested or if they have to.

Negotiation

I was able to negotiate the salary (+$3000).

Product Manager Interview

Anonymous Employee in Fort Lauderdale, FL

Application

I applied through other source. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at Parkson Corporation (Fort Lauderdale, FL).

Interview

When I interviewed, Parkson used a round-robin interview technique across various management levels at the company. I had the chance to speak with most of the individuals whom I would interact with most, or who were my parallel in the organization. This process gave me a good idea of the working culture, opportunities, and challenges within the organization.

Interview Questions

• I don't recall a particularly difficult question in the interview process. The team was fairly open in discussing their working practices and the opportunities / challenges the organization was facing.   Answer Question

Negotiation

There wasn't much room for salary negotiation, but the company was flexible in assisting my relocation.