Parliament of Canada Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Parliament of Canada Interview Questions

2.7

Interviews for Top Jobs at Parliament of Canada

Executive Assistant Interview

Anonymous Employee in Ottawa, ON (Canada)

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Parliament of Canada (Ottawa, ON (Canada)).

Interview

The interview was easy going with the Member of Parliament and the COS. They had my resume with them and asked me about my past experience. The COS spoke a bit about the position and various responsibilities.

Interview Questions

• Tell me about yourself, tell me about your experiences?   Answer Question

Advisor Interview

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 4 days. I interviewed at Parliament of Canada.

Interview

Great opportunity to take part in an interview.

Interview Questions

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Parliament of Canada in September 2009.

Interview

I was brought in to shadow a current employee and to make suggestions on how the day to day workload could be lightened/give suggestions on how to improve the day/problem solve on the spot. It was pretty intense. then I was brought to meet the boss and was asked about what I would do in situations (that were pulled from the newspapers, so I had to also know current events.)

Interview Questions

Negotiation

No negotiation on salary. I was told flat out that there is a very limited budget