Parmalat Canada Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Updated Sep 19, 2018

2.5

Interviews for Top Jobs at Parmalat Canada

Analyst Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at Parmalat Canada.

Interview

I applied on line and it took 1 week for interview. I met with the hiring manager for the first interview and met with other senior management at the second round. In general, the process was pretty quick and the HR is really doing her job.

Interview Questions

• Tell me about yourself as a person. How your friends would describe you.   Answer Question

Project Engineer Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Brampton, ON (Canada)

Application

I applied online. The process took 5+ months. I interviewed at Parmalat Canada (Brampton, ON (Canada)) in January 2018.

Interview

Took over 5 months with minimal communication by HR to me. 2 months after the first interview I was told I was selected for round 2. Which is too long of a gap. There was no phone interview. Instead 2 face to face which I thought was unnecessary.
    The decision was never told to me. For all I know i am still in the running, they are just slacking with getting things going.

Interview Questions

• What is thr inlet to this tank   1 Answer

Environmental Engineer Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Winchester, ON (Canada)

Application

I applied online. The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at Parmalat Canada (Winchester, ON (Canada)) in May 2018.

Interview

The interview alone was average, with fairly easy questions by the HR and hiring manager. Both seemed nice, friendly, and professional.
    There was an initial phone screening, followed by a Skype interview, and then an on-site visit. Regarding the on-site visit, it was at Parmalat's Winchester Plant near Ottawa City.
    Moving costs for that visit was supposed to be reimbursed, as per the HR department. However, it has been more than four months and there has been no update from them; even though I tried to follow up. This experience made the overall interview process negative.

Interview Questions

Parmalat Canada Response

Sep 25, 2018 – Senior Vice President, Human Resources

Hello,

Thank you for writing this review. We profusely apologize for this administrative error. I've requested our team get this rectified immediately.

Sincerely,