Parrish Medical Center Interview Questions | Glassdoor

2.8

Interviews for Top Jobs at Parrish Medical Center

IT Interview

Anonymous Employee in Titusville, FL

Application

The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Parrish Medical Center (Titusville, FL) in January 2009.

Interview

Smooth, first phone interview then group panel

Interview Questions

• Describe a time you had to convince someone of your idea.   1 Answer
    • Take 5 minutes and teach us something technical.   Answer Question

RN Interview

Application

I applied in-person. I interviewed at Parrish Medical Center.

Interview

Job shadow and peer interview,lengthy hiring process. Not told up front about salary. Took a long time to get a call back and even longer to start. They don't do new hire orientation often enough

RN Case Manager Interview

Anonymous Employee in Titusville, FL

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Parrish Medical Center (Titusville, FL) in November 2016.

Interview

Interviewed with temporary consultant then with peers who provided me with a tour of the facility. Once the tour was completed I sat with a case manager to observe activities which lasted about 1/2 hour. After this, I spent another 1/2 with the hiring consultant discussing what type of position they might have for me. I originally submitted an application for a different position and had been asked to come in and interview for the one that I accepted.

Director Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at Parrish Medical Center in March 2013.

Interview

One phone interview, job placement test, two onsite interviews, process took one half months, background check, drug test. Kept me informed via email of the status of my application and interview process. They do have a HR department.

Interview Questions

• Why do you think you are a good fit with our organization?   Answer Question

Office Personnel Interview

Anonymous Employee in Port Saint John, FL

Application

I applied online. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Parrish Medical Center (Port Saint John, FL) in November 2017.

Interview

Easy. Very personable staff. I was confident in my ability to answer questions openly and honestly because of the personalities of the interviewers. I felt the questions were fair and applicable to the position I applied for.

Interview Questions

• How confident am I in my clerical skills?   1 Answer