Parsons Brinckerhoff Interview Questions in Chicago, IL | Glassdoor

2.5

2 Candidate Interview ReviewsBack to all Interviews

Associate Consultant Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Chicago, IL

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took a week. I interviewed at Parsons Brinckerhoff (Chicago, IL) in March 2016.

Interview

I interviewed on campus, and then was invited to their offices, where I did a multi-part interview, which included a writing assessment, basic Excel, behavioral, and case question. All of these assignments were about engineering projects, but an engineering background was not necessary to answer the questions. Lunch was provided.

Interview Questions

• Why do you want to work here?   1 Answer

Bridge Engineer Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Chicago, IL

Application

I applied online. The process took 2+ weeks. I interviewed at Parsons Brinckerhoff (Chicago, IL) in June 2012.

Interview

A HR person contacted me on the phone and asked me for a personal interview in the Chicago office.
    The interview went well, there were two people there, the department manager and an associate. Typical interview questions: what are you good for this job, why should we hire you.. They showed me the office and the projects they were involved in, told me how they worked..
    Very friendly

Interview Questions

• there wasn't any question I wasn't expecting, it was an easy and predictable interview   Answer Question