Parsons Brinckerhoff Engineer Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Parsons Brinckerhoff Engineer Interview Questions

2.8

7 Candidate Interview ReviewsBack to all Interviews

Anonymous Employee in New York, NY

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Parsons Brinckerhoff (New York, NY) in March 2016.

Interview

I applied online and after couple of days, the hiring manager called and set up the interview.
The interview itself was very causal and non-technical. Meet with the hiring manager and other in the team and some of the upper managements.

Interview Questions

• Non that I can recall, mostly talked about the company structure and my past experiences.   Answer Question

Other Interview Reviews for Parsons Brinckerhoff

Engineer Interview

Application

I applied through college or university. I interviewed at Parsons Brinckerhoff.

Interview

initially the conversation were the HR questions and then the interviewer asked technical questions to test the knowledge in software and basic civil engineering.
    Overall interview was a good conversation and good experience. The interviewer gave room to talk about my interests. Interviewer was interested to know how much I knew about PB. interviewer called me for interview because my resume had somethings which they were very much interested in.

Interview Questions

• The most unexpected was the question about some little known/new(?) software that was in use. Interviewer was kind enough to suggest that it is samee as XYZ.   Answer Question

Anonymous Employee in New York, NY

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Parsons Brinckerhoff (New York, NY) in May 2014.

Interview

Met with about a handful of people. I spent about half an hour with each person. I realized at the interview that they hadn't really reviewed my resume. When I started working I realized that even after the interview they didn't remember what skills I didn't have.

Engineer Interview

Interview

Hiring on Hong Kong, but the interviewer expect a Chinese from HongKong having native English level speaking, which is nonsense. The management should know HongKongese have fair(or above) read & write in English, but many of us not fluent in English.

Engineer Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at Parsons Brinckerhoff in November 2014.

Interview

It is interviewed directly by the M&E manager. The person is nice, didn't ask difficult questions. He is trying to figure out whether you want to work in a technical environment. The interview time is around two hours.

Interview Questions

• He didn't ask difficult question. There is one question is that why you didn't achieve good academic records in your university.   Answer Question

Negotiation

Not negotiable, I got two offers. PB give me the low salary, but they said it is standard for new employee, not negotiable.

Engineer Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Parsons Brinckerhoff in July 2014.

Interview

Has only 1 interview, will require you to talk about your past experience and proceed on explaining their business. Need to be assertive to ask questions about the job. The hiring process took about 1 week maximum.

Interview Questions

• Will you accept this job if there are multiple job offers awaiting your reply and why?   Answer Question

Engineer Interview

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Parsons Brinckerhoff in November 2008.

Interview

Interview proccess.

Interview Questions

Negotiation

Negotiation phase.