Parsons Brinckerhoff Interview Questions | Glassdoor

2.7

Sort:

Contract Manager Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Washington, DC

Application

I applied online. The process took 1+ week. I interviewed at Parsons Brinckerhoff (Washington, DC) in May 2016.

Interview

A telephone interview with a contract manager. It was a very casual conversation with little specifics. It was too casual to say I wasn't qualified for the position. When I asked for feedback I never heard back from them.

Planner Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at Parsons Brinckerhoff in August 2015.

Interview

I found an opening online and applied. I got a call back one month later for an initial interview. This was a phone interview in which they asked one question; why am I interested in planning, and then proceeded to describe their open positions to me. The phone call was 15 minutes and I'm waiting for a call back.

Planner I Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Boston, MA

Application

I applied online. The process took 1+ week. I interviewed at Parsons Brinckerhoff (Boston, MA) in December 2015.

Interview

Group interview (3 People) Questions are not quite difficult. Although I still got rejection. Prepare for your work experience and course project. They are really nice when giving an interview.

Planning Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 6+ weeks. I interviewed at Parsons Brinckerhoff in June 2016.

Interview

Very smooth and seamless. Free parking, convenient freeway accessible location. informal and relaxed process. Met the HR rep and the department head. I liked the overall atmosphere, front desk receptionist was very personable also.

Associate Consultant Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Washington, DC

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 2+ weeks. I interviewed at Parsons Brinckerhoff (Washington, DC) in April 2015.

Interview

One full day of work divided in four parts: writing, Excel, presenting, case interview. Multiple candidates on the same day but each take turns so you don't have to be all in the same room at once. They day ends with a networking lunch but is hard to prepare since there is no information on who will be there ahead of time.

Associate Consultant Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Chicago, IL

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took a week. I interviewed at Parsons Brinckerhoff (Chicago, IL) in March 2016.

Interview

I interviewed on campus, and then was invited to their offices, where I did a multi-part interview, which included a writing assessment, basic Excel, behavioral, and case question. All of these assignments were about engineering projects, but an engineering background was not necessary to answer the questions. Lunch was provided.

Interview Questions

• Why do you want to work here?   1 Answer

Analyst Interview

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at Parsons Brinckerhoff in June 2013.

Interview

It was a very painless process. The questions were easy nothing technical like I had expected. The whole process took about a month before I was actually working for the company

Interview Questions

• There really wasn't any , all by the book questions. Such as tell me about yourself?   Answer Question

Negotiation

They called to offer me the job, the salary was very good and I accepted the same day.

Anonymous Employee in Dallas, TX

Application

I applied online. The process took 4 weeks. I interviewed at Parsons Brinckerhoff (Dallas, TX) in April 2016.

Interview

One in-person interview at the office with the engineer manager. Was called back from application about an interview and was scheduled in about a week later. During the interview was asked about my edu. background, career goals, interest in the company, and was offered the position that day.

Interview Questions

• Most memorably, they asked me why I am interested in the company.   1 Answer

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Charlotte, NC

Application

I applied through college or university. I interviewed at Parsons Brinckerhoff (Charlotte, NC).

Interview

was contacted by email, and had an interview set up with two higher ups

Anonymous Interview Candidate in New York, NY

Application

I applied through college or university. I interviewed at Parsons Brinckerhoff (New York, NY) in February 2013.

Interview

Three interviewers, at the New York City office for the civil/ highways department. Interviewers were fair but did not communicate clearly after the interview was over what the status of their decision was.