Parsons Brinckerhoff Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Updated Aug 30, 2017

2.7

Task Manager Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Sacramento, CA

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Parsons Brinckerhoff (Sacramento, CA).

Interview

Applied online in response to a posting by PB for position in Fresno, CA. I very much wanted to work on the high speed rail project there and I was excited about the opportunity to do so. Unfortunately, PB was not the actual employer; the position was with a much smaller construction company. The location was not Fresno, it was more remote.

The client seemed to be interviewing for an entirely different position. Seven different people I spoke with during the interview process had seven different perspectives regarding what the role would entail. I withdrew because the situation seemed too unstable to warrant a 2000 mile relocation.

Interview expenses were covered or were promptly reimbursed.

It would have been helpful if the original posting indicated the position would actually be with one of PB's "partners" or subcontractors and that the field office location might very well be variable and remote. Communicate with applicants regarding evolving requirements. Otherwise, whether intentional or not, the process feels a lot like "bait and switch".

Interview Questions

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Parsons Brinckerhoff.

Interview

Very informative, gave good explanations of the position and overview of the company, questions were average since this was for the internship position, and I cant believe I have to keep writing when Im done just to get this page to move forward

Interview Questions

• What did I see myself doing in five years   1 Answer

Project Controls Interview

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 3+ months. I interviewed at Parsons Brinckerhoff.

Interview

Very high level and technical. Was being questioned by a panel consisting of three senior management staff. Right away you could tell that they do not buy cliche answers and expect real life examples where applicable.

Interview Questions

• Q: What do you know about specific Risk management aspects of this job? give some examples   Answer Question

Project Scientist Interview

Anonymous Employee in New York, NY

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Parsons Brinckerhoff (New York, NY).

Interview

I had two interviews, one was over the phone and the other was at the office. Pretty standard questions though one of the questions was how did I used to conduct water sampling (step by step)

Level II Inspector Interview

Anonymous Employee in Detroit, MI

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Parsons Brinckerhoff (Detroit, MI).

Interview

Very professional, wear a suit or one of the three will did like on sight. Every benefit, 401K, and vehicle with gas card explained. Most impressive interview process I've ever been to.

Assistant Traffic Engineer Interview

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 2+ months. I interviewed at Parsons Brinckerhoff in October 2016.

Interview

The phone screening interview was not held by someone from HR but by four civil engineers. They tried to be polite, but the interview was much more technical than behavioral. They only focused on one of the job experiences in my resume, and ask many questions regarding the tasks and results from that job.

Interview Questions

• Describe one situation in which you had to present technical information and data and the methods you used for this.   Answer Question

Engineer I Interview

Anonymous Employee in New York, NY

Application

I applied online. The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at Parsons Brinckerhoff (New York, NY).

Interview

Considering the size of the firm, a surprisingly enjoyable interview experience. Great and efficient process, from initial contact via HR all the way to the offer phase. Their portfolio is so impressive that it is difficult to say "no" to such a reputable organization. From an outside perspective, it seems like an engineering haven.

Interview Questions

• Do you have experience with Revit?   1 Answer

Assistant Traction Power Engineer Interview

Anonymous Employee in Newark, NJ

Application

I applied online. The process took 3+ months. I interviewed at Parsons Brinckerhoff (Newark, NJ).

Interview

Applied through online, after two months got a call for a face to face interview, after the face to face interview waited for a month to know the result.

Interview Questions

• It was more like a discussion, they told their company's work and projects, and then asked about the projects and experiences i mentioned in my resume. then asked some general questions like why you want work in united states.   Answer Question

Entry Level Traffic Engineer Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Atlanta, GA

Application

I applied online. The process took 2+ weeks. I interviewed at Parsons Brinckerhoff (Atlanta, GA) in June 2016.

Interview

Was called by HR after 20 days of applying on their company website. No HR screening. She directly set up an interview with the supervisors. 1st round is phone interview, second round is 1-1.

Interview Questions

• Technical details about my resume, situational questions   1 Answer

Planning Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 6+ weeks. I interviewed at Parsons Brinckerhoff in June 2016.

Interview

Very smooth and seamless. Free parking, convenient freeway accessible location. informal and relaxed process. Met the HR rep and the department head. I liked the overall atmosphere, front desk receptionist was very personable also.