Parsons Brinckerhoff Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Updated Feb 14, 2017

2.7

Project Scientist Interview

Anonymous Employee in New York, NY

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Parsons Brinckerhoff (New York, NY).

Interview

I had two interviews, one was over the phone and the other was at the office. Pretty standard questions though one of the questions was how did I used to conduct water sampling (step by step)

Level II Inspector Interview

Anonymous Employee in Detroit, MI

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Parsons Brinckerhoff (Detroit, MI).

Interview

Very professional, wear a suit or one of the three will did like on sight. Every benefit, 401K, and vehicle with gas card explained. Most impressive interview process I've ever been to.

Assistant Traffic Engineer Interview

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 2+ months. I interviewed at Parsons Brinckerhoff in October 2016.

Interview

The phone screening interview was not held by someone from HR but by four civil engineers. They tried to be polite, but the interview was much more technical than behavioral. They only focused on one of the job experiences in my resume, and ask many questions regarding the tasks and results from that job.

Interview Questions

• Describe one situation in which you had to present technical information and data and the methods you used for this.   Answer Question

Assistant Traction Power Engineer Interview

Anonymous Employee in Newark, NJ

Application

I applied online. The process took 3+ months. I interviewed at Parsons Brinckerhoff (Newark, NJ).

Interview

Applied through online, after two months got a call for a face to face interview, after the face to face interview waited for a month to know the result.

Interview Questions

• It was more like a discussion, they told their company's work and projects, and then asked about the projects and experiences i mentioned in my resume. then asked some general questions like why you want work in united states.   Answer Question

Engineer I Interview

Anonymous Employee in New York, NY

Application

I applied online. The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at Parsons Brinckerhoff (New York, NY).

Interview

Considering the size of the firm, a surprisingly enjoyable interview experience. Great and efficient process, from initial contact via HR all the way to the offer phase. Their portfolio is so impressive that it is difficult to say "no" to such a reputable organization. From an outside perspective, it seems like an engineering haven.

Interview Questions

• Do you have experience with Revit?   1 Answer

Entry Level Traffic Engineer Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Atlanta, GA

Application

I applied online. The process took 2+ weeks. I interviewed at Parsons Brinckerhoff (Atlanta, GA) in June 2016.

Interview

Was called by HR after 20 days of applying on their company website. No HR screening. She directly set up an interview with the supervisors. 1st round is phone interview, second round is 1-1.

Interview Questions

• Technical details about my resume, situational questions   1 Answer

Planning Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 6+ weeks. I interviewed at Parsons Brinckerhoff in June 2016.

Interview

Very smooth and seamless. Free parking, convenient freeway accessible location. informal and relaxed process. Met the HR rep and the department head. I liked the overall atmosphere, front desk receptionist was very personable also.

Contract Manager Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Washington, DC

Application

I applied online. The process took 1+ week. I interviewed at Parsons Brinckerhoff (Washington, DC) in May 2016.

Interview

A telephone interview with a contract manager. It was a very casual conversation with little specifics. It was too casual to say I wasn't qualified for the position. When I asked for feedback I never heard back from them.

Civil Engineer Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Dallas, TX

Application

I applied online. The process took a week. I interviewed at Parsons Brinckerhoff (Dallas, TX) in May 2016.

Interview

They welcomed me in a great way and had a small talk with the interviewer before we started the interviewing process in order to feel a little bit comfortable and be able to give all I have in the interview.

IT Service Desk Analyst Interview

Anonymous Employee in Ephrata, PA

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at Parsons Brinckerhoff (Ephrata, PA) in May 2016.

Interview

First there was an over the phone interview which lasted about 20 - 30 minutes
    Then there was an in person interview - the first portion of the interview consisted of the manager of the service desk along with the manager of the desktop support technicians
    The second portion involved the team leader and 2 other service desk technicans

Interview Questions

• Which IT issues do you avoid   1 Answer