Parsons Corporation Engineering Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Updated Feb 4, 2017

2.2

Engineering Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Rochester, NY

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Parsons Corporation (Rochester, NY) in March 2015.

Interview

Interviews were held my university, round one interviewed by two engineers, round two interviewed by hiring manager. Round one the interviews were exciting and welcoming, round two with he hiring manager was awful, took all joy out of me wanting to work there.

Interview Questions

Other Interview Reviews for Parsons Corporation

Engineer Interview

Anonymous Employee in Baltimore, MD

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 5 weeks. I interviewed at Parsons Corporation (Baltimore, MD) in February 2011.

Interview

I had worked for the company previously, so the interview process was simple since they knew me. They made all of the benefits available clear to help me make a decision.

Interview Questions

• Would you be ok working from home?   1 Answer

Negotiation

It was very fair and straight forward. We agreed in the middle of what I asked and what they offered.

Engineer Interview

Anonymous Employee in Austin, TX

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 3+ months. I interviewed at Parsons Corporation (Austin, TX) in May 2009.

Interview

Met future colleagues in two offices as part of the two-day interview. Met with 10 employees which seemed like alot, but they did provide me with good information on what to expect. All technical questions with no questions on what I like to after work, hobbies, etc. The main interview was on a Friday and so everyone was very willing to talk and they did not appear rushed.

Interview Questions

• I was asked to state several flux equations in the first interview and these were equations I had not really used since college.   1 Answer

Negotiation

I needed about two more months before starting so that I could take care of some personal issues and I did negotiate that the employer would pay for all of my moving expenes.

Engineering Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Boston, MA

Application

I applied online. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Parsons Corporation (Boston, MA) in January 2008.

Interview

interview was great.