Parsons Corporation Project Manager Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Updated Jun 18, 2017

2.4

5 Candidate Interview ReviewsBack to all Interviews

Anonymous Employee in Detroit, MI

Application

I applied through other source. The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at Parsons Corporation (Detroit, MI).

Interview

Interviewed many years ago. Responded to job posting in newspaper, had brief telephone interview with HR director, followed by in person interview with head of regional office. Followed up again with HR director, and after brief salary negotiation, was offered position.

Interview Questions

• Dont recall any questions that were out of the ordinary.   Answer Question

Negotiation

Negotiation was brief and fairly handled.

Other Interview Reviews for Parsons Corporation

Anonymous Employee in San Marcos, CA

Application

I applied through a recruiter. I interviewed at Parsons Corporation (San Marcos, CA) in June 2013.

Interview

I received a call on my mobile phone to see if I was interested in the position. I told them that I was interested, but did not want to commute to Pasadena, CA. They indicated that the project was in San Diego and I accepted immediately.

Interview Questions

• If I had any problem with working at the USMC base at Camp Pendleton, CA.   1 Answer

Project Manager Interview

Application

The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Parsons Corporation in May 2009.

Interview

The work environment appears to be very open. Placement was at jobsite at the clients place. Interviewer was very laid back and intelligent. An internal candidate was selected for the position. It is nice to see that Parson's is taking care of their employees. I appreciated the interview style where the interviewer first shared information about the company, their role, and the heirarchy, ... I was then asked if I had any questions.

Interview Questions

• The questions were all pretty standard. There were some questions about my prior work experience.   1 Answer

Project Manager Interview

Anonymous Employee in Riyadh (Saudi Arabia)

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at Parsons Corporation (Riyadh (Saudi Arabia)) in October 2014.

Interview

After applying for the job, it took two months or so to hear back from them. Once they called they asked general questions over the phone then they did set an appointment for the interview. Very professional in terms of sending the location and follow-up. And you get interviewed by senior staff who are friendly.

Interview Questions

• 1) Tell us a bit about yourself
      2) Why are you leaving your current employer?
      3) Is your Ikama transferable?
      4) Tell us about a challenging project you managed?   Answer Question

Project Manager Interview

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Parsons Corporation in January 2008.

Interview

Sub assigned to someone 3000 miles away, not smooth.

Interview Questions

• What do you bring tothe job?   1 Answer

Negotiation

Starting salary