Parsons Corporation Interview Questions in Washington, DC | Glassdoor

2.5

4 Candidate Interview ReviewsBack to all Interviews

Subcontract Administrator Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Washington, DC

Application

I applied online. The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at Parsons Corporation (Washington, DC) in May 2016.

Interview

The interview was fairly Informal and over the phone interview. The interviewer was very friendly and cordial and seemed to be pretty genuine. The interviewer asked many technical questions related to the government procurement realm and government subcontracting. There were also a number of questions that examined how one would handle certain situations depending on circumstances.

Civil Engineer Interview

Anonymous Employee in Washington, DC

Application

I applied online. The process took 4 weeks. I interviewed at Parsons Corporation (Washington, DC) in November 2013.

Interview

My interview was surprisingly casual and easy going. I was interviewed by a vice president and two project managers. The key to ace the interview is to be confident in yourself and your abilities.

Interview Questions

• For experienced engineers, one of the questions was to detail about all the major projects that I had worked on.   1 Answer

Environmental Specialist Interview

Anonymous Employee in Washington, DC

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 1+ week. I interviewed at Parsons Corporation (Washington, DC) in December 2011.

Interview

Well, I talked to with HR first and HR felt that I was a great match for the position. Then I received a call from the manager. I have to say that everyone at Parsons was wonderful. There was drug test and background investigation.

Interview Questions

• The questions were about my experience. No difficulties.   Answer Question

Negotiation

I did not negotiate because I saw room for growth. My biggest concern was to get my foot in the door and then work my way up. Parson is a very large company with lots of opportunities.

Field Project Manager Interview

Anonymous Employee in Washington, DC

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Parsons Corporation (Washington, DC) in July 2011.

Interview

Interview was based on personalities of Manager and how he reacted to you. Hiring was based on the senior manager. Supervisors were also positioned based on the contact with and at the pleasure of the senior manager. Very cliquish and difficult to understand initially - strong cronyism. This was not apparent at the hire-in stage. Again, supervision is strongly positioned at the pleasure of the Senior Manager. This was not obvious initially, but became clear over time. Not eventually a pleasant employment experience