Parsons Corporation Withheld Interview Questions | Glassdoor

5.0

1 Candidate Interview Review Back to all Interviews

Withheld Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Pasadena, CA

Application

I applied online. The process took 8+ months. I interviewed at Parsons Corporation (Pasadena, CA) in March 2010.

Interview

HR was very professional and upbeat but the specific division I interviewed with had internal turmoil that caused delay after delay, reposting employment ad where they changed the requirements several times leading untimely to the decision of postponing due to hiring freeze. Interview process involved heads of department then short informal get to know one-on-one 15 minute Q&A from departmental employees. Employees were understandably nervous and defensive due to the fact that they were not included in on the departmental strategic goals and did not know that they were interviewing for this specific position that directly affected them. Interview was in March 2010 then was drawn out for 8 months which made the internal turmoil transparent. Corporate culture felt very 80’s and the corporate office atmosphere was depressing. From speaking with employee’s it was apparent that they were very task specific not understanding the big picture. – very reactive and not proactive.

Interview Questions

• There was not one specific question. They were not prepared and I was left to lead the interview.   Answer Question