Parthenon - EY Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Parthenon - EY Interview Questions

Updated Aug 29, 2017

3.3

Anonymous Employee in Chicago, IL

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took a week. I interviewed at Parthenon - EY (Chicago, IL) in November 2016.

Interview

First round - 30 min case + 30 min behavioral/market sizing
    Case is fairly standard with a quantitative calculation component
    Final round - 30 min case + 30 min behavioral + 90 min group presentation
    Case is about the same difficulty level as the first round case; group presentation time is very tight but a very fun experience

Intern Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in San Francisco, CA

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at Parthenon - EY (San Francisco, CA) in November 2016.

Interview

I learned about Parthenon-EY through an on-campus event they organized with my student group my sophomore year. This fall (my junior year), I applied online and was contacted for a first round on campus. My first round interviewers were extremely friendly and approachable and gave me fairly standard cases.

That same night, one of them called me to tell me I'd be moving on to final rounds in the SF office and to offer feedback. Even though I was unable to make the date that they'd scheduled for group interviews, they were very accommodating and let me reschedule. I did fairly standard cases with two VPs and then a consultant.

Throughout the entire process, everyone I interacted with was pleasant and engaging! I received an offer but declined because I had others.

Consultant Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Boston, MA

Application

I applied through college or university. I interviewed at Parthenon - EY (Boston, MA) in November 2016.

Interview

Online application followed by a campus interview. Both were very well organized and the Parthenon EY staff were extremely friendly. I was paired up with a buddy and learnt a lot from the process

Associate Interview

Application

I applied through college or university. I interviewed at Parthenon - EY.

Interview

2 first round interviews:
    -behavior + market sizing
    -case

back to back interviews. case was not very hard, but had a couple of places where the interviewer wanted you to brainstorm possible ideas on a tangent.

Intern Interview

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took a week. I interviewed at Parthenon - EY.

Interview

Good experience. The people were really nice. The first half was behavioral questions along with a market sizing question and the second was a short profitability case about acquiring a chain company in Australia.

Summer Analyst Interview

Anonymous Employee in Amherst, MA

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took a week. I interviewed at Parthenon - EY (Amherst, MA).

Interview

In the 1st round interview, there were 2- 30 minute interviews. First one was behavioral with market sizing question and another one was a case study based on profitability. It was a on campus recruiting.

Associate Consultant Interview

Anonymous Employee in Boston, MA

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at Parthenon - EY (Boston, MA) in October 2016.

Interview

Applied online through my college's career center. Was contacted in a few days that I had a first-round on-campus interview. The same evening of my interview, I was called and informed that I was invited to a final-round interview in the Boston office the following week. The final-round consisted of three different interviews. One was a group case interview, where four of us were in a room and had an hour to prepare a 30 minute presentation to two managing directors, while a senior associate sat in the room the entire time to analyze our preparations. There was also one, 30-minute behavior/resume-focused interview, as well as one, 30-minute case-based interview. All the cases include data and graphs for the interviewee to analyze and incorporate.

Interview Questions

• What's one of your experiences in a group setting that worked well, and one that did not?   Answer Question

Anonymous Employee in Boston, MA

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Parthenon - EY (Boston, MA) in October 2016.

Interview

The on-campus interview was a two-part interview with a fit and case section, the fit was very straightforward and the case was simple and based on profitability. Both interviewers were very kind and friendly. The final round had a group case, a slightly more complex profitability case and a fit component as well.

Analyst Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Hanover, NH

Application

I applied through college or university. I interviewed at Parthenon - EY (Hanover, NH) in October 2016.

Interview

Two back-to-back 30 min interviews. The first interview consisted of fit questions as well as a profitability case; the second interview consisted of fit questions as well as a market sizing case. I found one of my interviewers to be distant. He was on his phone for some of the interview, and would answer my questions without showing any interest in my performance on the interview. I know some firms do stress interviews like that to test the candidate's ability to handle clients, but I found it offputting.

Interview Questions

• How many miles are run in Nike shoes every year?   1 Answer

Summer Associate Interview

Application

I applied through college or university. I interviewed at Parthenon - EY.

Interview

Behavioral and Case interview. Classic fit interview and questions. Case was not bad but was very quantitative. It was a classic profitability case. In the behavioral they asked a market sizing question, but they were only looking to see thinking process.

Interview Questions

• What is the size of the frozen hamburger market in the US? Why Parthenon?   Answer Question