Partners HealthCare Data Scientist Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Interviews at Partners HealthCare

2.0

Data Scientist Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Boulder, CO

Application

I applied online. The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at Partners HealthCare (Boulder, CO) in December 2016.

Interview

The Guy who was taking the first round of Interview for Data Scientist Role, had no background in Machine Learning. I think he just read the Machine Learning Wikipedia Page. Very Terrible Experience with Medical Companies who are trying to enter into Data Science Field.

Interview Questions

Other Interview Reviews for Partners HealthCare

Data Scientist Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Boston, MA

Application

I applied online. The process took a week. I interviewed at Partners HealthCare (Boston, MA) in January 2017.

Interview

Received call from the recruiter and set up a phone interview. Initially digging into the resume. Then asking the question about the each skill and experience and some project related to it. The recruiter was asking the question of machine learning and deep learning and while giving the interview, I felt she does not about technical think but acting smart. Later on, she told you don't have the knowledge of tensorflow, torch which is just the packages of python. She did not forward my resume to the hiring manager and disqualified immediately.

Interview Questions

• Tell me something about machine learning and deep learning   Answer Question