Partners HealthCare Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Partners HealthCare Interview Questions

Interviews at Partners HealthCare

2.7

Medical Assistant Interview

Interview

Well organised. Was called in time. Had to go for 2 rounds. They contacted my references. Multiple locations. Overall Good experience. I dont have anything else to add. Please let me submit this ,

Manager Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Somerville, MA

Application

I applied online. The process took 2+ months. I interviewed at Partners HealthCare (Somerville, MA).

Interview

Phone screen, phone interview, and in person interview. A day before in person interview, I was informed that they would like me to do a presentation. Not enough time was given but I spent all day preparing. The interview was with two team members, one of which couldnt stop firing questions and seems arrogant. The whole hour and half was very intense. The presentation piece was unnecessary. The same outcome can be achieved by behavioral questioning but candidate is more relaxed. Too many irrelevant questions, too uptight, and by their own admission they are all about work, work, and work. Interview was a clear indicator that this is not a good fit for me. I received an email in a timely manner indicating that I will not be proceeding to next round of interviews. Imagine going through another round of interviews after all this!!

Licensing Associate Interview

Anonymous Employee in Cam, MS

Application

I applied online. The process took 2+ months. I interviewed at Partners HealthCare (Cam, MS).

Interview

3 rounds of interview. Phone screen, Skype and On-site. Behavioral interview questions. Easy interview. Very organized interview process and prompt follow up. Hiring manager, admin staff and HR kept in touch through the interview process. Very realistic timelines for follow up.

Interview Questions

• How do you evaluate technologies for their commercial potential?   Answer Question

Clinical Research Coordinator Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Boston, MA

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Partners HealthCare (Boston, MA) in September 2019.

Interview

Applied Online, HR Contacted me for on-site interview. The interview was technical. The hiring manager was very friendly. Made interview process comfortable. The interview lasted for 20 minutes and got a reference check email from HR within 5 hours of giving an interview.

Interview Questions

• Why opt for Clinical career. General Resume question. Strength and Weakness.   Answer Question

Coordinator Interview

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Partners HealthCare.

Interview

Met with several colleagues at the company. The interviewers were very friendly and asked thoughtful questions. There were several types of positions that interviewed me and it was a good opportunity to learn about the work that they do and the dynamic in the office. We had a great discussion and it was easy to talk to the staff.

Interview Questions

• How do you manage tough conversations   1 Answer

Project Manager Interview

Anonymous Employee in Boston, MA

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took a week. I interviewed at Partners HealthCare (Boston, MA) in August 2019.

Interview

The interview process was over Zoom. The questioning was standard but very specific to the Job description. The interviewers were the hiring manager and his direct report.

Interview Questions

• How do you manage the workload?   1 Answer

Manager Interview

Interview

Took a few months, started with initial phone interview with recruiter and with manager. Brought in 2x for in person interviews with different team members. Relatively straight forward process, team was very nice and responsive throughout.

Project Specialist Interview

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Partners HealthCare.

Interview

Phone interview with HR then two in person interviews with team and leadership. Behavioral questions mostly. Took a month to hear about decision. They asked for three references but they only contacted one reference.

Marketing Director Interview

Interview

The initial interview, I interviewed with the corporate marketing team. Once that interview was complete, I met with some of the senior leaders of Partners International, and members of functional teams.

Medical Assistant Interview

Anonymous Employee in Las Vegas, NV

Application

I applied through other source. I interviewed at Partners HealthCare (Las Vegas, NV) in March 2019.

Interview

It was easy and everyone was nice.. I hope i get the job bescause im new to town and ready to get back to the medical field...so wish me luck