Partners HealthCare Interview Questions | Glassdoor

2.7

Sort:

Computer Operator Interview

Anonymous Employee in Boston, MA

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at Partners HealthCare (Boston, MA) in January 2011.

Interview

It was very short as the position I was applying for 20 years ago was a simple computer operator role that required few skills or experience. I had some college courses but only minimal computer operations training.

Interview Questions

• Can you work weekends and nights?   1 Answer

Contract Manager Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Charlestown, MA

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Partners HealthCare (Charlestown, MA).

Interview

contacted by recruiter

Interview Questions

• why medical devices are so expensive   1 Answer

Contract Position Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Partners HealthCare.

Interview

Sat down with a couple of people, went over the resume and answered standard interview questions, strengths and weaknesses, job that was expected, etc. The whole process took maybe an hour.

Interview Questions

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at Partners HealthCare in May 2014.

Interview

Basic interview question. Not behavior or scientific based. Pretty open discussions on relevant healthcare and medical device makers.

Review of contracting needs and prior history.

Discussion of various entities under MGH and Brigham.

Negotiation

took 3 weeks

Patient Services Coordinator Interview

Anonymous Employee in Boston, MA

Application

I applied online. The process took 4 weeks. I interviewed at Partners HealthCare (Boston, MA) in October 2014.

Interview

Phone interview with HR, in person interviews with 5 people on 2 separate occasions, reference check through skills survey that goes to everyone’s spam folder you’d think a large company would use a better service.

Interview Questions

• Why do you want this role and what skills will you bring to the role?   Answer Question

Client Service Representative Interview

Anonymous Employee in Somerville, MA

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Partners HealthCare (Somerville, MA) in May 2017.

Interview

Interview process is fairly relaxed. First I had a phone interview with group supervisor and was later invited to have an in person interview about a week later. At the in person interview I interviewed with the group supervisor for about 30 minutes and then the group manager for about 10 minutes.

Collections Representative Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Somerville, MA

Application

I applied online. The process took 2+ months. I interviewed at Partners HealthCare (Somerville, MA) in February 2018.

Interview

Met w/Management x3. Scenario based questions. Received request for references, and promptly submitted. Two months have passed with no contact or decision regarding my candidacy and no response to my follow-up email.

Interview Questions

• Describe a time you had to deal with a difficult patient and how you handled the situation?   1 Answer

Analyst Interview

Anonymous Employee in Boston, MA

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Partners HealthCare (Boston, MA) in January 2014.

Interview

I met with several managers of the department I was applying to. Some candidates get a peer interview instead. Some candidates will get a 1on1 interview in addition to the peer interview.

Intern Interview

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Partners HealthCare.

Interview

2 rounds behavioral, standard questions, team player

Negotiation

Not much

Intern Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Boston, MA

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 5 days. I interviewed at Partners HealthCare (Boston, MA) in July 2015.

Interview

I was referred by an employee at Partner's Health care who was working in the same field I was being interviewed for. The first round was a Phone interview with HR. After a couple of days, I had a phone interview with the Manager.