Partners HealthCare Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Updated Jun 5, 2017

2.8

Manager Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Boston, MA

Application

I applied in-person. I interviewed at Partners HealthCare (Boston, MA) in March 2017.

Interview

There were multiple interviews with many people. One interview with multiple interviewers, but not a panel. More like a tag team. It was a very long drawn out process. Very stressful.

Applications Analyst Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Somerville, MA

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Partners HealthCare (Somerville, MA) in March 2017.

Interview

Hiring Manager scheduled telephonic interview contacting through email. Interview went well and positive. Interviewer asked me to get back to me after two weeks. Never heard back from partners healthcare. I also sent follow up email for couple weeks but never heard back. My experience is negative in terms of follow up after interview. I wonder how hard it is to send an email stating "we have decided not to pursue further your application." ?

IT Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Partners HealthCare.

Interview

Spoke to a recruiter on the phone. Asked many questions to get an idea of my background, said they would get back to me, but never heard back. Questions were more specific than I expected.

Business Analyst Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Boston, MA

Application

I applied online. The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at Partners HealthCare (Boston, MA) in February 2017.

Interview

Brief phone call with HR followed by phone call with hiring manager. After ~3 weeks, the hiring manager followed up with me (email) to inform me that she had decided to move forward with other candidates. I thought this was a really nice touch. Questions where a mix of behavioral and details on past work experience

Data Scientist Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Boston, MA

Application

I applied online. The process took a week. I interviewed at Partners HealthCare (Boston, MA) in January 2017.

Interview

Received call from the recruiter and set up a phone interview. Initially digging into the resume. Then asking the question about the each skill and experience and some project related to it. The recruiter was asking the question of machine learning and deep learning and while giving the interview, I felt she does not about technical think but acting smart. Later on, she told you don't have the knowledge of tensorflow, torch which is just the packages of python. She did not forward my resume to the hiring manager and disqualified immediately.

Interview Questions

• Tell me something about machine learning and deep learning   Answer Question

Data Scientist Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Boulder, CO

Application

I applied online. The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at Partners HealthCare (Boulder, CO) in December 2016.

Interview

The Guy who was taking the first round of Interview for Data Scientist Role, had no background in Machine Learning. I think he just read the Machine Learning Wikipedia Page. Very Terrible Experience with Medical Companies who are trying to enter into Data Science Field.

Project Manager - Business Development Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Somerville, MA

Application

I applied online. The process took 1+ week. I interviewed at Partners HealthCare (Somerville, MA) in November 2016.

Interview

Recruiter followed by in-person with hiring manager and other manager.
    They do extensive on-line reference checks without even a formal offer.
    Recommend NOT agreeing to on-line reference checks without an offer; backwards process!

Interview Questions

• Why did you leave your company? Describe your greatest achievements. What tools do you use to complete a project. Why do you need a Charter?   Answer Question

Receptionist Interview

Anonymous Employee in Hadley, MA

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Partners HealthCare (Hadley, MA) in November 2016.

Interview

I initially applied at one office that was near to my house. It is a brand new building with two very sharp and capable managers who interviewed me. The building is a showplace; large, spacious airy and bright. This is where I really wanted to work. Their process is to then funnel candidates to other offices where the working conditions are not at all like the showplace. The manager who interviewed me at the 2nd office seemed more nervous than I was.

Interview Questions

• What is your greatest strength? (along with the outdated and standard, What is your weakness?)   1 Answer

Several Interview

Interview

I applied for a number of positions throughout the Partners organization. Never received any human contact or notification that I didn't qualify or that positions were filled. I was even referred by current employees. When they contacted HR to follow up on my behalf they were told that I would be contacted only if the hiring manager were interested.

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Partners HealthCare.

Interview

Interviewer was very knowledgeable and asked good thought provoking questions. Has been employed by the company for many years. Good body language and interested in my responses. Made the process comfortable.