Partners in Leadership Interview Questions | Glassdoor

2.8

Sort:

Marketing Manager Interview

Anonymous Employee in Temecula, CA

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Partners in Leadership (Temecula, CA) in October 2014.

Interview

I was referred by a current employee. Submitted my resume and was called to schedule a phone interview with HR. After the initial phone interview, I was called back to come in and meet with the VP of Marketing and VP of HR. I traveled in from out of town to have those in-person interviews and they were very accommodating with my travel schedule. Within just a couple of hours of meeting with the two VP's, they called me to not travel home yet and come meet with one additional person on the team. After that, I was called within a couple of days to have one last phone interview. After the phone interview, they took a little time to compile notes and called me within a reasonable time frame to make me an offer.

Interview Questions

• What was one of the biggest issues I had onsite at a tradeshow and how did I correct for it once onsite.   Answer Question

Executive Assistant Interview

Anonymous Employee in Temecula, CA

Application

I applied through other source. The process took 5 days. I interviewed at Partners in Leadership (Temecula, CA) in June 2011.

Interview

Submitted Resume and was called in to interview. Interviewed with multiple people. Everyone was very professional and made me feel they were genuinely interested in me as a candidate.

Interview Questions

• Tell me why we should hire you?   1 Answer

Marketing Associate Interview

Anonymous Employee in Temecula, CA

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 1+ week. I interviewed at Partners in Leadership (Temecula, CA) in September 2014.

Interview

Partners In Leadership were very professional and considerate throughout the entire process. I turned in an application and, before I left the office, they had set up an appointment for an interview. I met with the VP of Human Resources for my interview and she was very thorough with her interview and making sure I understood all the job requirements. She told me within a few days I would get a call back and sure enough, I did. I didn’t receive that job but she was very thoughtful during the phone call. Fortunately for me, she called a week later and said that a position that suited my skills had opened up and wanted me to interview for that. I was just so impressed that they didn’t just put my application to the side and forget about it, they actually kept it for a position that was more geared toward my work experience. It just proved to me the sensitive merit that existed at Partners in Leadership. I went through another two interviews with various members of the marketing team, including the VP. They were good listeners, shared with me their positive experience at Partners, and their goals for the future of the company. One other noteworthy moment through the process was when the VP of HR called me a few days later, not to tell me the results of the interview but to update me on where they were in the process. She understood what it’s like to be waiting anxiously for an answer and wanted to calm my fears. Throughout the whole experience, I walked away with a greater respect for each individual I met as well as a stronger desire to work for such a caring, ambitious company.

Interview Questions

• Describe to me a time where you were in the wrong about a procedure and how you resolved the issue.   Answer Question

PR Interview

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Partners in Leadership.

Interview

Went through a recruiter. Interview could have gone better. They ended up offering me a different position but offering me a laughably low pay rate for the qualifications they're looking for. A waste of time.

Systems Administrator Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Temecula, CA

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Partners in Leadership (Temecula, CA).

Interview

Face to Face interview. Group interview settings with IT Director and 2 man team. Small company mentality, seems like a nice place to work at. Great place that wont bore you with a specified purpose or role.

Interview Questions

• How do you approach someone to inform them their project/request will not be completed in time.   Answer Question

Videographer/Editor Interview

Anonymous Employee in Temecula, CA

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Partners in Leadership (Temecula, CA) in July 2017.

Interview

Met with a panel interview. They asked pretty standard questions for an interview. There was only 1 round of interviews with key stakeholders within the company. I had to wait a few weeks before an offer was made.

Interview Questions

• How do you see yourself integrating into our company? How does that differ from your current job?   Answer Question
    • Are you familiar with our content and what we do?   Answer Question
    • If you were to approach this video with a clean slate, how would you approach and it? Walk us through the production process.   Answer Question

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Partners in Leadership (Temecula, CA) in May 2010.

Interview

The interview went swimmingly well. Pertinent questions asked about my skills, experience, etc. Initially I had a very favorable opinion of the company, it was after working with Roger Connors that I realized he had unrealistic expectations of his employees and treated them disrespectfully when things out of their control didn't go as he wished.

Interview Questions

• Religious questions asked; this was highly inappropriate (and illegal.) It was clear that this company's leadership leans toward a particular religion, and I have no problem with that, but it was obvious to me that they wanted to determine my religious beliefs before hiring me.   1 Answer

IT Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Partners in Leadership in June 2012.

Interview

Basic interview questions like tell me about yourself / past experience etc. Some interesting questions like what sorts of programs I knew. I gave a few examples of my most recent projects in my past job. The interviewer was nice and courteous. There seemed to be some struggle with my questions about the company.

No offer but looked up the company online and couldn't find any info besides their book on Amazon. They have plenty of videos on youtube but comments are disabled. Just a gut feeling this company isn't legit so not a lost cause.