Partnership for Strong Families Case Worker Interview Questions | Glassdoor

1 Interview Review

Interviews for Top Jobs at Partnership for Strong Families

1 Candidate Interview ReviewBack to all Interviews

Case Worker Interview

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 5 days. I interviewed at Partnership for Strong Families in April 2011.

Interview

I met with several supervisors during my interview. It was fairly lengthy but I expected that. They ask questions that relate to your experience in this field; how you have handled tough situations; how you handle an unethical request, etc. No major curveballs. The supervisors seemed nice. I was a little concerned that it was pretty quiet there and that employees seemed somewhat monitored- at 1 p.m. there was a big rush of people returning to the office. The people I met seemed to genuinely care about helping families. They had me go to the sheriff's office to get my background check and pay for it myself; that was a little offputting.

Interview Questions

I had another job offer at the same time I received this job offer and it was very hard deciding. What finally made up my mind was the lack of decent benefits and vacation time PSF offered. The other job offered 4 weeks off for new employees and 6 weeks for those who had been there a few years. I took that one but it's too bad psf didn't offer more time off or I would have chosen that job.