Party City Cashier Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Updated Sep 27, 2017

1.7

9 Candidate Interview ReviewsBack to all Interviews

Anonymous Employee in Jacksonville, FL

Application

I applied in-person. I interviewed at Party City (Jacksonville, FL) in April 2017.

Interview

Brief yet effective. The questions were minimal, but I could easily see how they were important to the hiring process of the job. The manager and assistant manager kept the environment relaxed, in no way did I feel pressured.

Interview Questions

Other Interview Reviews for Party City

Anonymous Employee in New York, NY

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Party City (New York, NY) in January 2017.

Interview

it was really easy only lasted about 10 minutes. it was very easy when applying too it only took 5 minutes. We didnt sit down and talk we stood and talked and she interviewed me and i got the position

Interview Questions

• they asked 1 question, if i ever ever hosted a party? and what are the main things you need for a party ?   Answer Question

Anonymous Employee in New York, NY

Application

I applied online. The process took a week. I interviewed at Party City (New York, NY) in September 2016.

Interview

Easy and quick. They only asked me one question. They hired me on the spot. Overall it was a good experience and it was really fun to be there. I am going to miss the job. I was a seasonal associates.

Cashier Interview

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Party City.

Interview

It was a quick and easy Interview process, applied in store and got a call back the next day to meet with manager. After interview, was offered and accepted position on the spot.

Interview Questions

• Tell me why you're interested in working here? Tell me about yourself?   Answer Question

Negotiation

None

Cashier Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Party City in April 2014.

Interview

I applied online and got called in for an interview about a week latter. It lasted less than 30 minutes and got told I would get a call latter that next week if I got the job. I got the call about 3 days latter and went to my first day that next Monday.

Interview Questions

• What would you suggest I wear if I wanted to be a pirate for Halloween?   1 Answer
    • How would your past employers describe your attendance?   1 Answer

Anonymous Employee in Houston, TX

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 days. I interviewed at Party City (Houston, TX) in October 2013.

Interview

Had to wait forever for the person interviewing me to come and greet me in the store even though we had a set time meeting. He was rude, but gave me the job. Asked pretty much the basic questions and if youre interviewing during Halloween season youre basically a shoe in

Interview Questions

• Do you have reliable transportation?   1 Answer

Cashier Interview

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Party City.

Interview

Ask a buch of questions about lifting things and customer service

Interview Questions

Negotiation

none ( minimum wage)

Anonymous Employee in Laguna Niguel, CA

Application

I applied in-person. The process took a week. I interviewed at Party City (Laguna Niguel, CA) in April 2012.

Interview

the interviewing process was not long at all. I would say I was in and out in about 30 min. the questions were not hard, just basic "what do you do on your spare time" " are you in school?" etc.

Interview Questions

• why do you want to work at party city   1 Answer

Cashier Interview

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Party City in May 2010.

Interview

I filled out the application online and brought it in the store.. About a week later the manager called me in for an interview which only lasted for about 10mins. And about 3 days later she called and offered me the job.

Interview Questions

Negotiation

Nothing was really negotiable.