Party City Cashier, Customer Service Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Party City Cashier, Customer Service Interview Questions

1.3

Anonymous Employee in Redlands, CA

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 days. I interviewed at Party City (Redlands, CA) in September 2014.

Interview

Took a week. I applied on a friday got a call the next day, went for an interview and that.same sunday I had orientation. Started working right away. Easy interview. Basic questions, got hired on the spot.

Interview Questions

• Tell me about your work environment and the people you dealt with?   1 Answer

Other Interview Reviews for Party City

Anonymous Employee in Dallas, TX

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Party City (Dallas, TX) in September 2012.

Interview

I handed in an application, waited a couple weeks, called for an interview. Once I showed up, I had to wait like an extra half hour over my time to start the interview. Mostly basic question like you'd see on an online questionnaire. Past employment, describe yourself in 3 words, and then I was asked to come back a couple days later in uniform to start job training.

Interview Questions

• Probably be 3 words other people would use to describe me. That's only because that's not something I'd normally think about and I also don't have a large selection of people to pull ideas from.   Answer Question

Anonymous Employee in San Juan, PR

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Party City (San Juan, PR) in August 2011.

Interview

The interview process was very short and concise. They mostly ask you questions about your previous job experiences. If you are applying for a customer service/cashier position it would help if you have experience in those fields. This position is all about the company's customers.

Interview Questions

• What did you do in your previous jobs   1 Answer

Anonymous Employee in Fairfield, CT

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Party City (Fairfield, CT) in June 2011.

Interview

Brought in my application, and was interviewed on the spot. The interview was very informal and very comfortable. We didn't even interview in the office but in an aisle. The manager told me what they expected of me and when I could start.

Interview Questions

• What Major are you thinking about studying in College?   Answer Question

Anonymous Employee in Coral Springs, FL

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at Party City (Coral Springs, FL) in September 2010.

Interview

Soo EASY. They asked questions like can you lift 40 lbs. Are you able to use the POS system. Can you stand for long periods of time. Literally the easiest interview of my life. The managers are relaxed with the interview. It is not formal at all. I dressed to impress but i saw someone wearing jeans to the interview and they got hired!

Interview Questions

• Still not difficult but they like to know what you dressed up as for Halloween last year. Have fun with the answer and let them know that you went all out with make up accessories the whole bit. They want to see that you're fun and out going.   Answer Question

Negotiation

Minimum wage.