Party City Sales Associate Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Updated Aug 18, 2017

1.7

51 Candidate Interview ReviewsBack to all Interviews

Anonymous Employee in Chandler, AZ

Application

I applied online. The process took 3+ weeks. I interviewed at Party City (Chandler, AZ) in August 2017.

Interview

It took about 3+ weeks after I turned in an online app. Manager called me for an interview the next day. It was an easy Interview, just was asked a few typical retail questions. I was offered the job on site.

Interview Questions

Other Interview Reviews for Party City

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Tampa, FL

Application

I applied in-person. I interviewed at Party City (Tampa, FL).

Interview

Went there to fill out application in person and listed nights and weekends as my availability knowing it was a long shot but figured matbe they did stocking or something at night to have full hours. Was called in for an interview that was pretty simple and more of the manager talking about the job than asking me questions. After he saw my availability he pretty much told me that it wouldnt work for him.... I kinda wish he would've checked what I clearly wrote on the application before calling otherwise simple interview

Anonymous Employee in Denver, CO

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Party City (Denver, CO) in May 2017.

Interview

The process was easy and quick. When in talk to a supervisor. Interview was quickly took less than an hour. Supervisor was very friendly and warm. Hired me on the spot

Interview Questions

• what made you apply for this position   1 Answer

Sales Associate Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 5 days. I interviewed at Party City.

Interview

Called to schedule a face to face interview. Just one interview and after that they will call if you got the job. Very basic questions, they just want to make sure you are a sane person.

Anonymous Employee in Charlotte, NC

Application

I applied in-person. I interviewed at Party City (Charlotte, NC).

Interview

The interview and hiring process were pretty average. I got hired quite a few months before they start doing the mass hiring for Halloween. I interviewed on a Thursday and got a call back with a job offer the following Wednesday. At my particular work location it was very nice until post Halloween.

Anonymous Employee in Atlanta, GA

Application

I applied in-person. I interviewed at Party City (Atlanta, GA).

Interview

Came into the store and seen a Hiring sign, so it places where we could leave our name and phone number. I filled out an application during Halloween time. I got a call back a week later to come in for a interview.

Anonymous Employee in New York, NY

Application

I applied online. The process took a week. I interviewed at Party City (New York, NY).

Interview

I was called in for an interview. I was asked to "tell me a little bit about yourself." And if i could stand and lift. I was then handed the job on the spot.

Interview Questions

• Can you climb to the top of the store on a ladder?   1 Answer

Anonymous Employee in Greece, NY

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Party City (Greece, NY) in September 2016.

Interview

The Interview process was very quick, but tense for me as that was my first interview , the manager Steve had gave me a quick review applicant sheet , he had greet me with a very nice manner and the employers that was walking by we're pretty friendly.

Interview Questions

• Can I move at fast pace on the activities I had to do   1 Answer

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Hialeah, FL

Application

I applied online. The process took a week. I interviewed at Party City (Hialeah, FL) in August 2016.

Interview

They were doing this thing with questions about me and I had to answer them over the phone and then I had to call them back and they interviewed me in person up close and personal

Anonymous Employee in New York, NY

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 1+ week. I interviewed at Party City (New York, NY) in July 2016.

Interview

Came in a few minutes early, waited for a bit, and then manager came and we shook hands. We headed to the back for the interview. It was very casual.

Interview Questions

Negotiation

Be confident, speak loudly, make eye contact, and make sure you thank them.