Pasadena USD Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Pasadena USD Interview Questions

2.8

Interviews for Top Jobs at Pasadena USD

Buyer Interview

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Pasadena USD.

Interview

After passing the written examination you will receive an invitation for the oral interview. This is a panel interview with at least 2 people asking the questions. The questions consist of technical skills related to the job. The oral examination is 60% grading and the top three will be proceeding to the next step.

Instructional Aide- Special Education Interview

Anonymous Employee in Pasadena, CA

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 4+ months. I interviewed at Pasadena USD (Pasadena, CA) in November 2014.

Interview

Very easy process. There were two friendly interviewers. There were only 5 questions and the 5th question was if you had any questions for the interviewers. It lasted about 10 minutes.

Interview Questions

• Have you ever worked with children before?   Answer Question
    • If you knew a co-worker was looking/snooping throughout a student's file, and saw them adding or changing things, would you confront (for lack of better words) them? If so, why?   Answer Question

Negotiation

Didn't find out how much I was making until my second working week on the job. Nice starting rate.

Registrar Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Pasadena, CA

Application

I applied online. The process took 4 weeks. I interviewed at Pasadena USD (Pasadena, CA) in November 2011.

Interview

I applied online. After about 2 weeks I received an email that said I needed to come in for a skills test the next week. After the skills test (I passed) I got another email for an oral interview. Once the written and oral tests were complete I got an email with my ranking and was told I would be contacted sometime if my ranking allowed. I ranked somewhere in the middle and only the top rankings get calls for interviews at first. If that doesn't work out then it moves on to middle or lower rankings.

Interview Questions

• What computer software skills do you have?   Answer Question
    • If a 18 year old student asks you for a copy of their academic records what do you do?   Answer Question

Custodian Interview

Anonymous Employee in Pasadena, CA

Application

I applied in-person. I interviewed at Pasadena USD (Pasadena, CA) in October 2010.

Interview

ability test, panel interview

Interview Questions

• waht two chemicals are never mixed together   1 Answer

Teacher Interview

Anonymous Employee in Pasadena, CA

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at Pasadena USD (Pasadena, CA) in July 2008.

Interview

interviewed with principal, went over background education, recent peer teaching experiences, my thoughts and ideas. went over school's student demographics. breakdown of classroom instruction, important of classroom management system. my system for assessment and how i would create a fair environment where all students could feel safe and learn effectively.