Pason Systems Interview Questions in Canada | Glassdoor

Updated Jan 17, 2017

3.2

Software Developer Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Calgary, AB (Canada)

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Pason Systems (Calgary, AB (Canada)) in January 2016.

Interview

Typical interview process. They asked mostly behavioral questions but they seemed to focus on what side projects you have accomplished. Did not ask any technical questions. Overall a good experience with the interview. Make sure to know what you have on your resume.

Manager Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Calgary, AB (Canada)

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Pason Systems (Calgary, AB (Canada)) in January 2015.

Interview

Initial phone call, then in person interview with discussion of a follow up. Got email for follow up that we retracted over night with no response to me email query.

Engineering Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 2+ weeks. I interviewed at Pason Systems in January 2015.

Interview

The interview process contained a behavioral and a technical portion, they seem to care more about the amount of hands-on experience you have instead of your technical knowledge. Asked the typical behavioral questions, and some simple technical questions

Modeling and Control Systems Interview

Interview

Telephone interview. First introduce yourself, talk about your experience and skills. Sometimes you need to explicitly explain the techniques and skills you applied to the projects you did.

Software Developer Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Calgary, AB (Canada)

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 1+ week. I interviewed at Pason Systems (Calgary, AB (Canada)) in March 2011.

Interview

Previous co-worker now working there recommended me to his boss. Emailed my resume to him and
    after long delay due to arranging panel of team members, received invitation for interview. The interview
    consisted of 3 sessions, first about 1 half hour with 2 managers, and the second about 1.5 hours with
    4 team members asking a long list of technical questions (basically a verbal exam). Final part of
    interview included follow-up with one of the managers and some further discussion on my suitability.
    About 6 days after the interview, I received a rejection indicating that I was over-qualified for the position
    they were trying to fill. My inside contact indicated that they felt they could not afford me, so did not even
    want to make an offer (as it would have been only about 2/3's of my previous salary).

Interview Questions

• How would I maintain the desire to perform in the position when I was obviously
      more than qualified and looking for something more senior?
      Answer Question
    • Review the following source code (handed me a sheet) and identify and explain at least 6 issues in it.   Answer Question