Pason Systems Interview Questions in Canada | Glassdoor

3.1

12 Candidate Interview ReviewsBack to all Interviews

Test Engineering Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Calgary, AB (Canada)

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Pason Systems (Calgary, AB (Canada)).

Interview

I applied through the internship job boar and got contacted for an interview within a couple days. The interview was an hour long, the first half were behavioral questions and the second half was technical. After the interview there was tour of the office.

Electrical Engineering Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 5 weeks. I interviewed at Pason Systems.

Interview

Sat down with 3 engineers, started with human resources questions, transitioned into technical questions, process lasted about forty five minutes with a tour of their offices and lab facilities afterwards. Casual Dress.

Junior Software Developer Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Calgary, AB (Canada)

Application

I applied online. The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at Pason Systems (Calgary, AB (Canada)) in December 2017.

Interview

Got a call for an interview through email. They set up a time for a video chat through an online service. It was a good experience. They listened to me well. They also upfront admitted that there are lots of fluctuations in their work because of oil prices. I appreciate their honesty. Interviewers were very knowledgeable. As long as you know what’s on your resume and are honest with them, I think you can get the job.

Also, you gotta have good technical skills. They asked me lots of technical know how. Basically java 8 and JavaScript. Prepare for those two things and you will be alright.

Interview Questions

• General behavioural questions. Why do you wanna work here?   Answer Question
    • What makes you a perfect candidate for this job?   Answer Question
    • What are your strength and weaknesses? Where do you see yourself in five years?   Answer Question
    • When can you start? They won’t provide relocation assistance.   Answer Question

Junior Software Developer Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Calgary, AB (Canada)

Application

I applied online. The process took 4 weeks. I interviewed at Pason Systems (Calgary, AB (Canada)) in December 2017.

Interview

The interview take about 1 hour, the manager asked me about my project experience and then 20 mins on tech questions. Not many behavior question, they just want to know if you have the similar experience on their projects.

Electrical Engineer Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Calgary, AB (Canada)

Application

I applied online. The process took a week. I interviewed at Pason Systems (Calgary, AB (Canada)) in November 2017.

Interview

Two men interviewed me (third was sick). Asked to go over the resume. No behavioural questions, all technical questions. About 6-7 technical questions overall. After the interview they gave me a tour of the site.

Interview Questions

• Given a black box, how would you test the frequency response?   Answer Question

Software Engineer(Internship) Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Calgary, AB (Canada)

Application

I applied through college or university. I interviewed at Pason Systems (Calgary, AB (Canada)) in February 2016.

Interview

Since I was out of town, the interview was over the phone. I interviewed with two software engineering leads that were in charge of the team of interns. Most of the interview involved them explaining what they did as a team and how they manage the teams. This was followed by a few non-technical questions about past projects.

Interview Questions

• Why did you choose to program in a certain language in project X?   Answer Question

Software Developer Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Calgary, AB (Canada)

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Pason Systems (Calgary, AB (Canada)) in January 2016.

Interview

Typical interview process. They asked mostly behavioral questions but they seemed to focus on what side projects you have accomplished. Did not ask any technical questions. Overall a good experience with the interview. Make sure to know what you have on your resume.

Manager Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Calgary, AB (Canada)

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Pason Systems (Calgary, AB (Canada)) in January 2015.

Interview

Initial phone call, then in person interview with discussion of a follow up. Got email for follow up that we retracted over night with no response to me email query.

Engineering Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 2+ weeks. I interviewed at Pason Systems in January 2015.

Interview

The interview process contained a behavioral and a technical portion, they seem to care more about the amount of hands-on experience you have instead of your technical knowledge. Asked the typical behavioral questions, and some simple technical questions

Modeling and Control Systems Interview

Interview

Telephone interview. First introduce yourself, talk about your experience and skills. Sometimes you need to explicitly explain the techniques and skills you applied to the projects you did.