Patagonia Email Marketing Associate Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Interviews at Patagonia

1 Interview Review

Email Marketing Associate Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Ventura, CA

Application

I applied online. The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at Patagonia (Ventura, CA) in September 2014.

Interview

I found a job posting for an Email Marketing Associate on the Patagonia jobs page and applied via email. I recieved a rejection email, responded thanking them for their time, and then received a response saying that "upon a further look into your background, we'd like to schedule a phone interview." Weird, but I was grateful, and scheduled the interview.

Their HR person cancelled our interview 2 hours beforehand and then rescheduled for the following week. That week, the phone interview went well and she invited me to a phone interview with the Email Marketing Manager and Hiring Manager.

During the interview with the Email Marketing Manager and Hiring Manager, they were very friendly and easy to talk to. I think I could have done a better job with a few of my answers, but overall I think it went well.

I followed up a week later and was told that the Hiring Manager was out of town, but they would be back on Monday and would be in touch with me. I followed up another week later and didn't hear a response. They still haven't contacted me and the job posting is still online 3 months later.

Overall I got the impression that they aren't very honest or transparent during their hiring process, and they didn't respect my time. The whole interview process took a month between the cancellations and scheduling interviews far in advance, yet they still didn't seem to think my invested time warranted a rejection email. I was/am(?) such a huge fan of the company and their environmental stewardship, so it's a shame that they didn't uphold their reputation during the hiring process.

Interview Questions

• What do you want to be when you grow up?   1 Answer