Pathfinder Energy Services MWD Field Engineer Interview Questions | Glassdoor

1 Interview Review

Interviews for Top Jobs at Pathfinder Energy Services

MWD Field Engineer Interview

Anonymous Employee in Lafayette, LA

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took a week. I interviewed at Pathfinder Energy Services (Lafayette, LA).

Interview

Hear about Pathfinder through a friend. Sent email to company and was contacted by a local manager. Discussed the position over the phone and setup an in office interview. I met with several managers from district including direct line supervisor. Took a tour of the facility and viewed the tools / equipment that I would be using. On the same day we discussed salary and benefits, which were very generous. I signed a contract immediately. I was required to pass a physical and a drug screen. Then, I started safety training to include water survival trainining.

Interview Questions

• Would you be willing to spend extended amounts of time away from home (3-5 weeks)?   1 Answer

Negotiation

There was no negotiation. I had no experience in the field, but there was a steady progress from trainee to upper levels with increases in pay and time off schedule, present at the time of hiring. This was a huge incentive to take offer.