Pathways Comm Behav Healthcare Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Pathways Comm Behav Healthcare Interview Questions

2.5

Addiction Recovery Tech Interview

Anonymous Employee in Columbia, MO

Application

I applied online. The process took 1+ week. I interviewed at Pathways Comm Behav Healthcare (Columbia, MO).

Interview

I think it was a good interview but the lady who was soon to be my supervisor said very unexpected and unprofessional remarks about her daily bowl movements. I am not a big fan of the person whom schedules for the entire month in overlaps shifts change so that no one can actually get a chance of getting more than 8 hours off in a 24hr setting.

Interview Questions

• Why are you coming into the field.   1 Answer

CSS Interview

Anonymous Employee in Clinton, MO

Application

I applied online. The process took 2+ weeks. I interviewed at Pathways Comm Behav Healthcare (Clinton, MO).

Interview

Applied online. Received phone call to schedule interview. Interview lasted approximately 30 minutes. Received job offer week later. Drug test. Started work. Whole process took about three weeks. The interviewer was friendly and very informative. She made it a stress-free interview. She encouraged questions during the interview. Overall, it was a smooth interview.

Interview Questions

Application

I applied online. The process took 4 weeks. I interviewed at Pathways Comm Behav Healthcare.

Interview

Phone call, short interview, and then orientation. About 4 weeks. Not counting turning in the application which took longer waiting for an answer than the actual interview process. Sounds scary if you've never had a job going to people's houses but it's not that bad aside from dirty and smelly homes

Anonymous Employee in Jefferson City, MO

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 5 days. I interviewed at Pathways Comm Behav Healthcare (Jefferson City, MO) in February 2015.

Interview

It was short. I had worked with them previously and did my inters hip under their parent company Compass Health. They knew me and I did not have to go through a traditional interview.

Interview Questions

• Hoe do you handle confrontational clientele.   1 Answer

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at Pathways Comm Behav Healthcare.

Interview

Very thorough interview. Be prepared to answer the general interview questions i.e. weaknesses and strengths, a time where you had to use conflict resolution, etc. The first interview was short and just a basic assessment of knowledge and skills. The second interview will be more question oriented. Remember ask lots of questions.

Interview Questions

• Name a time when you had to use restriction by force in a work place? Did you apply company policy?   Answer Question

Negotiation

They did not negotiate for part time

Independent Assessor Interview

Anonymous Employee in Baton Rouge, LA

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 2+ months. I interviewed at Pathways Comm Behav Healthcare (Baton Rouge, LA) in April 2014.

Interview

People are very up front and to the point once process begins. Initial phase of waiting for them to actively move on the position takes a lot of time.

Negotiation

They do take your experience, past pay history, and needs into consideration.

Therapist Interview

Anonymous Employee in Jefferson City, MO

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Pathways Comm Behav Healthcare (Jefferson City, MO) in February 2014.

Interview

The interview process was not one sided as I have experienced at many places. I had time to ask all of the questions I needed to ask. The two people I interviewed were very welcoming, and interested, and knew their two respective positions. (I was interviewing for two different positions. They asked me which one I wanted. They gave their input on which one they thought I was best suited for. There was only one interview, but it was two hrs.

Interview Questions

Negotiation

It is actually still pending and I did not accept it formally, until the salary is given from HR. I told them I would like to join their team, if the salary was okay.

Instructor Interview

Anonymous Employee in Lagrange, GA

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 2+ months. I interviewed at Pathways Comm Behav Healthcare (Lagrange, GA) in January 2012.

Interview

Process is so slow! Interview is based on a rating scale. Persons conducting the interview write whatever because it is about getting staff in the door and HR hardly ever reviewed the actual interview packet. As long as a candidate received an overall rating of 21 they were considered to be qualified. After a qualified candidate is identified, takes over a month to get them on board.

Interview Questions

• Strengths, weaknesses, experience, work availability, knowledge of company, greatest accomplishment   Answer Question

Anonymous Employee in Clinton, MO

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Pathways Comm Behav Healthcare (Clinton, MO) in March 2010.

Interview

Job was applied for on the internet. Did not hear anything from the job for several weeks and considered they were no longer looking however the job still came up on their company website as vaccant. Recieved a random call from the supervisor asking me to come in for an interview. Learned applications were kept in a pool of canidates until a job opened. Do not know why they listed it a vacant because it is difficult for a possible employee to wait for an answer when unemployed. Interview was simple and nothing out of the ordinary.

Anonymous Employee in Clinton, MO

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Pathways Comm Behav Healthcare (Clinton, MO) in July 2009.

Interview

The actual interview only lasted 10-15 minutes while the Director was eating lunch! However, I was there for 8 hours, shadowing another CSS and sitting through meetings which they called an orientation that I never got paid for. I was e-mailed a couple of days later with an offer from the Director.

Interview Questions

• I wouldn't say that any of the interview questions were difficult as the interviewer (Director) was slack and unprepared, not to mention eating lunch during the interview.   Answer Question

Negotiation

Starting salary was non-negotiable. Pay is the same across the board, throughout facilities.