PatientKeeper Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Interviews at PatientKeeper

2.6

Software Engineer Interview

Anonymous Employee in Waltham, MA

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at PatientKeeper (Waltham, MA).

Interview

Interview is very straight forward with manager and employees participating on the process. They will be more concerned with who you are than what you really know. Questions are very basic concerning technologies and skills.

Interview Questions

• A professional questioners service is used. You will very surprise about "who you are". I wonder what is the other report given to HR.   1 Answer

Software Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Boston, MA

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at PatientKeeper (Boston, MA) in March 2016.

Interview

Lasted for 15 minutes. I was asked about projects done and role and responsibilities. Technologies worked on. It was easy but I think employer was not satisfied with my answers moreover he looked a bit disinterested in talking further.

Interview Questions

• 2 java questions why I used singleton in my project. What is pass by reference and pass by value.   Answer Question

Analyst Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Waltham, MA

Application

I applied online. The process took a week. I interviewed at PatientKeeper (Waltham, MA).

Interview

Applied online and the recruiter reached out to me in a couple of days. They arranged for a phone call with the hiring manager and an almost immediately an in-person interview with more than 5 people. The role is supposedly new.

Interview Questions

• Several questions on the subject/ role/ personality/ how would you handle a particular situation etc.   Answer Question

Software Developer Interview

Anonymous Employee in Waltham, MA

Application

I applied online. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at PatientKeeper (Waltham, MA) in January 2015.

Interview

very friendly and very awesome people to interview with. experience was good. i had other offers so did not take this. will recommend to everyone. best of luck guys. do well.

Product Manager Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Waltham, MA

Application

I applied online. The process took 6 weeks. I interviewed at PatientKeeper (Waltham, MA) in October 2018.

Interview

Straightforward online application process like with many other organizations. After the phone screen there was a personality assessment to take and part of the in-person interviews had someone review this with you. That part felt like a waste of time. The rest of the in-person interviews were mixed as some people knew how to listen as opposed to only hearing what they wanted to check off their notes (not figuratively). There were two rounds of interviews I went through across two visits and spoke with 7 people in total.

Interview Questions

PatientKeeper Response

Mar 25, 2019

Thanks for the constructive feedback. We are always looking to improve our process and interviewing capabilities. We really appreciate you investing the time to come in and meet with our team. We... More

Busineess Analyst Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Waltham, MA

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at PatientKeeper (Waltham, MA) in August 2019.

Interview

Had a Call with hiring manager then I was called onsite where i was interviewed by 6 people half an hour each. The questions were situational nothing difficult. It started with VP of HR then hiring manager followed by people from the team . The Job was different from what I was doing at my previous work place may be why they wanted someone more closely related to the role. The whole experience until the interview was ok. But after the interview it took me three weeks to hear back from them and this was despite me sending multiple followup emails.

Interview Questions

• How do you explain healthcare terms to a person who is not so familiar with healthcare terminologies   Answer Question

Clinical Implementation Consultant Interview

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at PatientKeeper in June 2019.

Interview

There was a call in which the lady screened you. Then I interviewed with the Director. It seemed liked she did not like my answers. A principal clinical implementation consultant then interviewed me; she was extremely nice and I thought I had a wonderful interview.

Interview Questions

• What would you do a physician calls you and says "Nothing at Patientkeeper works, and then hangs up?"   Answer Question

Technical/Applications Support Engineer Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Waltham, MA

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 3 days. I interviewed at PatientKeeper (Waltham, MA) in September 2019.

Interview

Interview was scheduled to take approximately four hours, speaking with 5 or 6 different people. First person took me through a basic SQL skilltest before explaining the architecture of their system and its interactions with Meditech, before asking me how I would handle a realistic hypothetical support call scenario.

Second interviewer asked much more open questions and seemed to be trying to get a gauge on my personality. Was much more casual. He told me, in slightly different words, that he had no doubt I could perform the duties of the job, but that I would hate it and that I would not only want to move on ASAP (I really want to be a software developer, but since I've been having difficulties getting an offer I figured I would just try to "get my foot in the door"), but that because I was too qualified (based on my internships and my academics) I *would* move on soon. He advised me to continue looking for a software development position elsewhere, or at least a technical support role at a larger company (PatientKeeper is not a large company). I thanked him for his honesty, and he suggested we call it at that point rather than have me run the gauntlet of other interviewers. On the way out, I asked for feedback on how I could improve my resume or my presentation of myself, and he gave me honest and useful feedback. I am now more motivated to continue my search for a software development position.

My only real regret is that they don't have an entry-level software development position open at this time.

Interview Questions

• How would you handle a user telling you that they could see one of their patient's information on [Meditech frontend], but not [PatientKeeper frontend]? (The whole architecture was explained to me beforehand, so this was a reasonable question to ask)   Answer Question

PatientKeeper Response

Sep 26, 2019

Thank you for taking the time to write this thorough review. We appreciate your thoughtful feedback.