PatientPop Sales Development Representative Interview Questions

Updated Jan 26, 2021

To filter interviews, or .
Found 35 of over 189 interviews

Campus Recruiting9%
3.3
HardAverageEasy

PatientPop

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at PatientPop in Dec 2020

Interview

One of the most thorough and straightforward interview process I've seen. After sending in my application, I was asked to submit a 3-5 minute video about myself and why I am interested in the roll. This was followed up by a 30 minute phone call with the amazing recruiter (Julianna). After this, I interviewed with 2 sales managers. My final interview was with the Head of Sales. Followed the STAR method. I was really blown away by the communication. The team was quick to respond and answer any questions I had. Overall, the company really takes the time to get to know their potential employees.

Interview Questions
  • -What is a specific time you failed? How did you overcome it? -Define Grit and how you've shown it. -If I were to call your current manager, what would they say you need to work on? -How do you deal with failure?
    Answer Question

PatientPop

Application

I applied through a recruiter. I interviewed at PatientPop in Oct 2020

Interview

First had an interview over the phone with recruiter, which was pretty easy going over my related experience and some behavioral questions. Then the second interview was a zoom call first with two managers then with the Director of sales. Asked more situational questions using STAR and define the word Grit.

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Los Angeles, CA

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at PatientPop (Los Angeles, CA) in Oct 2020

Interview

I was invited to an SDR meet up in order to mingle with the team. This was a nice way to get a feeling of the company culture and what it would be like to work with this company.

Interview Questions
  • what motivates you in sales?
  • Why do you want to work with Patient Pop?

Anonymous Employee in Santa Monica, CA

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at PatientPop (Santa Monica, CA) in Jun 2020

Interview

It was organized and thorough, they provides all necessary information. I had an initial phone screening and then had a 2 hour panel interview on zoom. I spoke with 4 different people total. They were prompt when offering me the position.

Interview Questions
  • If I were to call your current manager, what would they say you need to work on?

PatientPop

Application

I applied through an employee referral The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at PatientPop in Feb 2020

Interview

The PatientPop team was amazingly helpful through the whole Interview Process. The hiring team is super responsive on any and all concerns. They made me feel a part of the team and helped prep for the interviews.

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful

PatientPop

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at PatientPop in Jan 2020

Interview

Had a 30 min phone call with recruiter. Was then scheduled for an hour-long video interview with two sales managers, which was in the STAR method (behavioral/situational based on previous experiences).

Interview Questions
  • When was a specific time someone gave you constructive feedback?

Anonymous Employee in Santa Monica, CA

Application

I applied through an employee referral The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at PatientPop (Santa Monica, CA) in Jan 2020

Interview

Straightforward - There was a phone screen followed by a 1-hour in-person interview with two sales managers. After the in-person interview, PatientPop conducted 3 reference checks before making an offer over the phone.

Interview Questions
  • Describe a time when you exemplified grit

Anonymous Employee in Santa Monica, CA

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at PatientPop (Santa Monica, CA) in Nov 2019

Interview

Interview process moved fairly quickly. Had a brief 20 min phone interview with the recruiter then an in person interview with two of the sales managers that lasted around an hour.

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful

Application

Interview

A recruiter reached out to me to schedule a phone screen. Then I was contacted to move on to an on-site interview with the Sales Manager and Director of Sales. I received an offer within a week later. The recruiter was extremely helpful throughout the entire process and was an enormous help. Everyone was super friendly and welcoming. The on-site interview wasn't the easiest as you are really pressed with questions and you need specific answers, but it shows if you are a good match for the company and vice versa.

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Santa Monica, CA

Application

I applied online. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at PatientPop (Santa Monica, CA) in Oct 2019

Interview

I was asked to come in to their office building in Santa Monica. The main building was lively with activity and I was given a tour of the separate departments where people worked. Afterwards I was asked to come into a private room where I was interviewed by a senior sales manager and a sales manager.

Interview Questions
  • They asked me behavioral questions on how I defined confidence, grit, and self-awareness. I was then asked to elaborate using examples how I had demonstrated these traits in my life.
Viewing 1 - 10 of 35 Interviews